Noo the polis are involved

The Dude

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully expect now that the SPL teams will be lining up to say that as Rangers may have been victims of criminal behaviour, it would not be right for the SPL to veto their application and therefore the meeting on 4/7 has been postponed.

In the interest of sporting integrity, Rangers will continue in the SPL. The SFA will follow this up by announcing that they have withdrawn all sanctions against Rangers.

Naismith will say it was all a mistake and he would love to keep playing for us.

Whyte will get the jail.

Ally will get a knighthood.

I fully expect now that the SPL teams will be lining up to say that as Rangers may have been victims of criminal behaviour, it would not be right for the SPL to veto their application and therefore the meeting on 4/7 has been postponed.

In the interest of sporting integrity, Rangers will continue in the SPL. The SFA will follow this up by announcing that they have withdrawn all sanctions against Rangers.

Naismith will say it was all a mistake and he would love to keep playing for us.

Whyte will get the jail.

I wish ...

However, back in the real world, at least one mhedia outlet as spun it as "Rangers face criminal investigation". http://asia.eurosport.com/football/spl/2011-2012/rangers-face-new-probe_sto3324902/story.shtml

Whyte will get the jail.

If only Carlsberg did press releases..........

http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jun/25/rangers-craig-whyte-police-investigation?cat=football&type=article

Another strange take on this from an English outlet. I can only assume that Sky and the Guardian dont realise this investigation is exactly what we want and need

As I understand it D&P were obligated to send the Secretary of State for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform, a report on the conduct of all directors who were in office in the last 3 years of the company's trading. The Secretary of State has to decide whether it is in the public interest to seek a disqualification order against a director.

What they are not obligated to do is, unlike mini, is to inform the newspapers. These wheels may have been in motion since February.

Hope Whyte gets a long jail term with a cellmate called Buba.

On your first point that is a statuatory obligation of the administrators (which usually comes at the exit of administration) and I suspect that obligation will now pass to BDO and liquidators - but this was reported in Feb and there is a difference between director conduct and fraud - (as there is a big difference in law between mis-management and fraud) - so as soon as D&P suspected fraud they reported it as a criminal matter.