The players that leave are sc*m

It's unfair Aluko being lumped in with the 3 traitors, the guy paid his own fuckin fee to aberdeen & then played out his skin despite having a short term, uncertain contract at a club that went into administration.

I wouldnt be surprised if Aluko has made a loss, and he deserves to be pick up a wage & sign on fee elsewhere, he deserved it. All the best.

I also think the lieks of andy Little are out of contract, so again, if they want to leave then fair enough.

For the top earners who are still under contract though, fucking shame on them if they use our current situation to steal from the club. They are using the situation to do exactly that, get otu of the contract, and tout themselves around for big sign on fees which otherwise would be due to the club who purchased them, and signed them on lengthy contracts.

Watching that press conference with Naisy and Whitaker makes me feel sick and very hurt. They both dont look upset, they look ashamed, and such mince coming out of their mouths. "...we have to play at top league..." Rangers is the biggest club you will ever play for, particularly Whitaker, are you crazy, you are rubbish, you think Barcelona is going to come knocking?? I am very dissapointed, all the programmes, magazines, etc I have bought with their ugly mugs on it, and all the times I have stood just to get a glimpse of them, and to just say "...oh well everyone will have a opinion"... nothing about how it is tearing him up inside hurting the CLUB and FANS who made him. THEY BOTH SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!!

I remember when Safeway became Morrisons and all Safeway staff wanted to leave...

Oh no wait,its the same company and they stayed.

Take a leaf out of the Safeway's book you unloyal players ! :)

Did Morrisons make the staff take a 75% wage cut?

Do Morrisons staff earn 20k a week ? ;)

A couple of them probably do.

I earn about ten times more than when I entered employment. I could not afford a 75% wage cut. Neither could most people. The players are no different. I'd imagine the players have big mortgages, car payments etc. Individuals tend to live up to their salaries in terms of their private spending.

Everyone of us would expect our employment contract to be honoured in full.

Did Morrisons make the staff take a 75% wage cut?

I appreciate what the players did when taking wage cuts, but all of them also agreed reduced transfer fees so they will more than make up for it in increased wages and signing on fees if they do transfer.

It is only a sacrifice if they were worse off as a result of this.

What Naisy and Whittaker are now doing is sh1tting on the name of Rangers, the club Naisy is supposed to support.

Their agents have clearly persuaded both what to do, and it is all about money. No problem with that, just be honest about it!!

I am sure if they had transferred to the newco, they would still be able to to get a transfer to another club, just maybe with less of a signing on fee.

I remember when Safeway became Morrisons and all Safeway staff wanted to leave...

If that is the case i remember when google bought youtube and they kept alot of there staff. cretin fuck off back to your shithole of a teams site

I remember when Safeway became Morrisons too, however we were given regular updates on what was happening and what it meant for us as staff. We weren't asked to take up to a 75% reduction in wages in the run up. The owners of Safeway hadn't been neglecting to pay PAYE for staff in the year leading up to the takeover, and we knew we were continuing as a supermarket not having to drop down to a convenience store before trying to build our way back up.

Also not all staff wanted to leave, for the majority it didn't make any difference what the name was on the front of the store. However there's a massive difference between what is happening at Rangers and a supermarket takeover.

Not really clear where you see the linkage, what is clear though is that all the players that may be leaving aren't scum. They've been Rangers players through the hardest period in our history, and by taking a wage cut allowed us to complete the season rather than going into liquidation before the past season was completed and facing more serious ramifications. It's a shame so many forget that. I'm annoyed that players seem to be leaving, but mainly because I enjoyed watching many of them, I don't begrudge a single one of them doing what they were doing as if it was me in another line of work I know I'd be considering doing the same.

I appreciate what the players did when taking wage cuts, but all of them also agreed reduced transfer fees so they will more than make up for it in increased wages and signing on fees if they do transfer.

It is only a sacrifice if they were worse off as a result of this.

What Naisy and Whittaker are now doing is sh1tting on the name of Rangers, the club Naisy is supposed to support.

Their agents have clearly persuaded both what to do, and it is all about money. No problem with that, just be honest about it!!

I am sure if they had transferred to the newco, they would still be able to to get a transfer to another club, just maybe with less of a signing on fee.

Of course it's about money, they're professional footballers. We have no idea how much better or worse off they'd be in your scenario. As things stand their contracts were not honoured and they have no clarity over their futures. Like the rest of us they have bills to pay and families to support. It is perfectly understandable that they wish to secure their own futures.

Players are hired help, nothing more, nothing less. The Club would discard them when it suited it. Instead of worshiping them people need to accept players come, players go and ultimately they are in it for themselves.