Aberdeen confirm No vote

The Dude

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigotry, hatred, revenge, small-mindedness win the day in Scottish football. Our national game is a fucking disgrace. Abject lack of vision and leadership.

Time for Rangers to get a statement out rather than taking kicking after kicking without so much as a whimper. We have shown more fight towards our own players than we have to the rest of Scottish football.

In history this will go down as one of the most bigoted and disastrous decisions in our game. In years to come the SPL chairman involved will be saying "it wasn't our fault", we just did what the fans wanted.

The mob has won the day, but they are too stupid and hate-filled to realise what they have done.

I agree that it's time for a Rangers statement. Hopefully we will have considered that it would be known ahead of 4/7 that we would be voted down and that we have an sgreed strategy on what to do now.

Stewart Milnes confirms Aberdeen will vote no.

Scottish Football is finished.

Inverness have also confirmed a no vote

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gpG3YAqubVj0UC4EMEFzqp3d2A2A?docId=CNG.b333b19a6648306567f4edaa61b45612.9c1

Line-up as far as I'm aware is

Yes

Rangers

No

Aberdeen

Dundee United

Hibbs

Inverness

Hearts

St Johnstone

Maybe

Celtic

Kilmarnock

Motherwell

Ross County

St Mirren

If it is the case we drop to the 1st/3rd then I will look forward to seeing what sanctions will be implemented to the teams which will certainly go into admin (in some cases not for the first time), they will slowly realise what a mistake they have made but by then it will be too late.

Enjoy your little victory now while you can because ultimately it's you who will suffer most while we look on and laugh at your short sightedness and small mindedness.

Noone likes us, we don't care. It was Rangers then, it's Rangers now it'll be Rangers forever.

Let them do their worst.

We shall remember who kicked us when we were down.

And when we are back to our righteous place in Football, we will kick them back harder

You know I really hope we do, I wouldn’t be able to stand seeing us sell out these clubs ground in a years or so time.

We need to stick together and hurt these bastards, if we stay away from them when we are back this will speed up the inevitable for them. I understand it’s going to be very difficult for bears to stay away but it’s something we NEED to do and in not doing so then we will have suffered for nothing.

Boycott the lot of them and pack Ibrox every other week, make sure your hard earned cash is spent on our team, not the clubs who have tried to bury us.

In history this will go down as one of the most bigoted and disastrous decisions in our game. In years to come the SPL chairman involved will be saying "it wasn't our fault", we just did what the fans wanted.

I suspect deep down that is the plan for some, they know administration is near and they could maybe hold off for another year or two servicing debts while just keeping their heads above water. Now they can play the big bad Rangers card next season and try and wipe out debts with cva's and administration and their muppet fans will buy into it.

These clowns will come running to our door in 12 months time begging for us to come back in a reformed league at that time whoever is in charge better tell them to bolt.

are we all boycotting away grounds to "no" vote clubs ?

we've had to endure a lot, things beyond our control, but we certain as hell can hurt these clubs in the future by stopping their gravy train. If they think we'll come back up after a year and everything is back to normal and we'll be packing their stadiums and earning them £400,000 a year in royalties, we should hit them directly where it hurts !!!

There was a tiny part of me hoping against all the odds that we would get voted back into the SPL and that the other teams would see sense. Now that hope has been utterly extinguished I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders and a new page has been turned. We now have the opportunity to rebuild our great club starting with a core of loyal supporters and under the leadership and direction of a club legend. The next four or five years are going to be tough on us all but by god, we'll emerge a stronger, more unified club. If we can all pull together and focus on the job in hand we could be back in the top division in just three years with no debts and loyal supporters that will have stood shoulder to shoulder with each other through the hard times and feel all the more solidarity as a result. WATP.

I find it bizarre that clubs are openly allowed to talk about their vote, is this right? surely this is to encourage other teams to follow suit and is therefore wrong.

i will never put a foot inside the door of any of these clubs that vote against, never again will they get a penny from me and i hope the bastards die, unlike us who will soldier on!

FUCK THEM . . . . it's got to be division 3 now.

Spl clubs get demoted every year without the old firm gate receipts and no one folds so I can't understand why everyone thinks Scottish football is finished without us being there ? no vote has been cast and chairmen might do the exact opposite of what their saying. if we get demoted it will only be to the new spl 2 division and any decision on reconstruction will be taken out all the clubs hands as the sfa know that the mhedia and taig Internet warriors will start a campaign for the sfa clubs not to vote us in.

Here's a thought..

Clubs say now they will vote no and give time for season ticket sales boost.

Voting day comes, clubs actually vote yes.

Lot of clubs with pissed off season ticket holders then we change mind about wanting in SPL and fuck off to 3rd anyway and leave them to it

We are doomed as things stand. It is not even clear we will get enough votes to get admitted into the SFL, where we require 75% of clubs to vote "yes".

The reality of our club, who not too long ago were in a european final, playing away league games at Berwick Rangers and Elgin is too depressing to contemplate.

I really hope we can get into division 1 somehow.

This is way beyond punishment, it is just vile what people are doing to our club, and while we are getting kicked black and blue, Green and Malcolm Murray are not uttering a word. Time for some leadership, time for some direction, time for a bloody fightback.

I have one of the new Rangers shirts without sponsorship, was delighted when a fellow bear gave it to me as a gift for helping them with stuff. Beginning to wonder whether I will see anyone wearing it this coming season.

"It is extremely disappointing to be adversely affected by something not of our doing." - Stewart Milne.

You're only being adversely affected because you've been benefitting from something not of your doing (our magnificent support) for your whole miserable existence.

The nerve of these people...

Said it once and I've said it again, there is one thing releasing statements of their stance to appease their fans but when they sit down to discuss and then place their votes this section is done in private.

Some of these clubs will end up saying yes and their fans will assume they've said no.