Players revolt

murray1012

Thought a lot about yesterdays statement by the 2 players and I will probably get slaughtered for this but is it maybe a ploy to get Mr Green to sell to Sir Walter?? If we have no players(if the PFA win their case) the overall worth of the club drops significantly if they all walk. It may get all parties round the table again. If it happens then the players can return with Sir Walter at the helm. Maybe trying to make the best of the situation but here's hoping. WATP

Thought a lot about yesterdays statement by the 2 players and I will probably get slaughtered for this but is it maybe a ploy to get Mr Green to sell to Sir Walter?? If we have no players(if the PFA win their case) the overall worth of the club drops significantly if they all walk. It may get all parties round the table again. If it happens then the players can return with Sir Walter at the helm. Maybe trying to make the best of the situation but here's hoping. WATP

Nice thought bud....................but, don't take this the wrong way 00000042.gif

Nice thought bud....................but, don't take this the wrong way 00000042.gif

I didn't realise that the Gers had Machiavelli, Metternich and Talleyrand as players. And there was I thinking the players were being guided by agents towards a killing in the promised land of free agency.

Do you think this is a nice thought?