Newco going into Administration? "Real Danger"

SkiBunny

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith Jackson saying that the newco could go into administration!!!

Anyone know how that would happen? <cr>

Well we would obviously go into administration if Green and his backers didn't have enough cash to pay the bills,so Jackson appears to assume this is indeed the case.

He actually makes a few good points in that interview. Talks about Rangers as the victims of Whyte and how what we are being punished for has gotten confused with the EBT mess. Fans of other clubs are being allowed to dictate when they haven't understood the full story.

This is what happens when people hold back from buying their season tickets, on the "advice" of others.

Well done to anyone who has helped cause this, should it transpire.

The money was to be ringfenced and not used for the time being so should have no effect at the moment.

My understanding is that some of Greens backers have walked away because of the uncertainty, and that some are holding back to review their input, and that he has nowhere near what he wanted/expected to have.

administration could be possible if green has no money.

yer maw could be yer da if she had a great big walloper.

My Maw had a great big walloper.....Unfortunately for me it was a big pit belt with a buckle on the end of it :anguish:

My Maw had a great big walloper.....Unfortunately for me it was a big pit belt with a buckle on the end of it :anguish:

Nowadays she'd get 10-years for wielding such a weapon of mass destruction and your house would be wall-to-wall social workers. :sherlock:

(Sorry for the gratuitous use of the word 'mass' just then :) )

The money was to be ringfenced and not used for the time being so should have no effect at the moment.

The goalposts are moving by the day with clubs announcing no votes as we speak

The only backers who matter should be us, the fans

If we don't back the club and we go down then the cunts who called for a boycott should be publicly hung

Preferably by the people who are going to lose their jobs

Keith Jackson saying that the newco could go into administration!!!

Anyone know how that would happen? <cr>

If we have to pay for the running costs of a premier league stadium and training facilities, and premier league staff, on a 3rd division budget. It depends on whether Green and his other investors are willing and able to keep funding the club until it gets promoted back to the SPL.

I wish Walter and co would just fucking put the money up instead of trying to get us on the cheap.

What's more valuable to them, eh? £15m to see Rangers survive another 140 years or fuck all for the Club to become only a memory?

Some people need to take a look at themselves very soon.

The goalposts are moving by the day with clubs announcing no votes as we speak

The only backers who matter should be us, the fans

If we don't back the club and we go down then the cunts who called for a boycott should be publicly hung

Preferably by the people who are going to lose their jobs

It certainly doesn't help, but if what I'm hearing is true about the level of investment, we'd be fucked anyway.

It could all be bollocks though, but I don't think we are out of this by a long, long stretch.

I said earlier he has zero cash we should be alarmed at this! He has fuck all and his investors will be wittled away to nothing! Get yer heeds out yer arses bears ffs!

We are in grave danger and we need someone with real money to step upto the plate! Not wanting to build peoples hopes but was told today about Brian Kennedy again so let's hope so! The Newco going into admin would be a huge fucking embarrasment!

Ps this has fuck all to do with ST money we would only be making our 1st payment on Friday not the full whack

The club has no SFA membership, no league membership and the potential for further sanctions from the SFA and SPL.

On top of that, one of the fan groups has been telling members not to buy season book money and oppose Green and his backers. We have an ex-director in King telling people Green is an asset stripper and our living legend manager Walter Smith trying to front a takeover from Green because they are not 'Rangers men'.

Oh, and most of our valuable assets are choosing to refuse to sign to the newco and therefore rob the club of any further money.

And people think administration for a second time is 'shite'?