Newco going into Administration? "Real Danger"

SkiBunny

Jesus! This is a complete 180-degree turn ray. :rolleyes:

You're actually defending CG here. doh

I need to go lie down in a darkened room then, rested, go revisit your earlier posts and commenst about the man.

My feelings as to Charlie are well known, however we are where we are and we won't get anywhere by refusing to at least try and put differences aside for the common good.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Scottish Football Association have requested that Charles Green submits the necessary paperwork to apply for the transfer of Rangers' membership to his new company by Friday.

The owner of Sevco 5088, which own the assets of the Ibrox club bought for £5.5m, has made a short, formal request to the governing body for their board to consider switching the membership from the old company to his newco.

Green though is yet to provide necessary information for the request to be considered, such as the details of the shareholdings of his company and its structure, a business plan and information to comply with the Scottish FA's rules on fit and proper persons.

The Scottish FA will not consider the request until any company owned by Green is playing in a recognised football league. The Scottish Premier League will not allow any new club to participate in its league, after six member clubs stated their intentions to vote against the transfer of Rangers' league share to the new company.

The board of the Scottish Football League met on Monday to consider any future request to join their league by Green, which would be put to a vote of its member clubs within the coming weeks.

:angry:

From tales I have heard from those who know him, it is alleged that this "couple of million" will stay firmly in his grip.

"Fucking fond of money....loves it in fact" was one of the better comments I heard about him.

Don't look to Smith for our survival.

I'm rather fond of it myself.

explain please?

It muddied the waters and fired up the "anti-Green" brigade, I guess. It was ill-timed and ill-judged and achieved sweet fuck all, other than raising hopes among a fanbase that was and is enduring desperate times ... what Smith thought he was playing at is anyone's guess.

Looks like the next 72 hours are critical, even now the rfff are refusing to disclose what was said and transpired at the meeting with Charlie..why ?

Perhaps they were "duped" by Charles and don't want to make themselves look like fannies.

In fact, looking at the last year and a bit i'd say that is a logical explanation.

We seem to be on a brink, running around looking for avenues to turn in to but we are running out of options it seems :(

I'm beginning to panic.

It is all very Götterdämmerung. Everyone seems intent on building a funeral pyre for the Gers ... ride into it and watch as the flames devour the Gods of Scottish football in their Valhalla at Hampden (assuming they've returned from holiday, naturally). Then the Clyde can overflow its banks cleansing the land (would the lot at the Eastern Necropolis still be "unwashed"?).

Any company could go into administration, if the money runs out.

And as this is a new company, and is relying on investors, it must be a possability.

Step up Walter Smiths mob! Before we sink into the abyss!

It muddied the waters and fired up the "anti-Green" brigade, I guess. It was ill-timed and ill-judged and achieved sweet fuck all, other than raising hopes among a fanbase that was and is enduring desperate times ... what Smith thought he was playing at is anyone's guess.

"Hoodwinked by folk in it for themselves".

This is what happens when people hold back from buying their season tickets, on the "advice" of others.

Well done to anyone who has helped cause this, should it transpire.

People are entitled to hold back. what happened too this twenty plus consortium. Shouldnt have to rely on season ticket money

People are entitled to hold back. what happened too this twenty plus consortium. Shouldnt have to rely on season ticket money

People can do what they like. Don't complain though. when there's no club because Green was starved out by fans who refused to give him a chance. Maybe......just maybe......if we got behind him, one or two investors would stick their heads above the parapets.

What harm is there in backing him for a season and then taking stock? We need to organise for this season quickly.

People can do what they like. Don't complain though. when there's no club because Green was starved out by fans who refused to give him a chance. Maybe......just maybe......if we got behind him, one or two investors would stick their heads above the parapets.

What harm is there in backing him for a season and then taking stock? We need to organise for this season quickly.

We backed Craig Whyte, and he showed just how much damage can be done in a season.

Green doesn't have any money. He can't get credit from the bank. He may not have enough to pay wages this week. He is dragging us down the plug hole.

From what I have heard he has only paid half of the £5.5 million for the clubs assets, Green took a gamble that has backfired on him, he doesn't have the means or the funds to operate Rangers and if we are going to continue to operate as a football club, he needs bought out immediately.

The remaining players wages are due to paid on Thursday, that could be a very telling day.

From what I have heard he has only paid half of the £5.5 million for the clubs assets, Green took a gamble that has backfired on him, he doesn't have the means or the funds to operate Rangers and if we are going to continue to operate as a football club, he needs bought out immediately.

The remaining players wages are due to paid on Thursday, that could be a very telling day.

Have heard that the wages are on course to be paid! After that however...