Newco going into Administration? "Real Danger"

SkiBunny

From what I have heard he has only paid half of the £5.5 million for the clubs assets, Green took a gamble that has backfired on him, he doesn't have the means or the funds to operate Rangers and if we are going to continue to operate as a football club, he needs bought out immediately.

The remaining players wages are due to paid on Thursday, that could be a very telling day.

shitt, that all sounds way too familiar... <cr>

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

get behind the team jesus christ stop believing the rumors from pundits who are known to hate the club. we are our own worst enemies sometimes our so called fans with money have deserted us now we have to do all we can or we go back through the humiliation of admin again

We backed Craig Whyte, and he showed just how much damage can be done in a season.

Malcolm Murray is a solid guy, with an excellent CV. Why would he, as a Bear himself, align himself with Green if the man was another Craig Whyte?

We need to stop being overly suspicious.

Malcolm Murray is a solid guy, with an excellent CV. Why would he, as a Bear himself, align himself with Green if the man was another Craig Whyte?

exactly well said

Power, perhaps. Maybe his ego likes being chairman of Rangers. Perhaps Green gave him assurances about the future, and he liked what he heard (but if so, why are we not extended the same courtesy).

I disagree that we need to stop being suspicious. Blind trust in people just because 'they stepped up' landed us with Whyte and led us to turn a blind eye to the mess he was making of running our club.

From what I have heard he has only paid half of the £5.5 million for the clubs assets, Green took a gamble that has backfired on him, he doesn't have the means or the funds to operate Rangers and if we are going to continue to operate as a football club, he needs bought out immediately.

The remaining players wages are due to paid on Thursday, that could be a very telling day.

If greens finances were as grim as that then he would have sold the club to smiths consortium when he had the chance.

If greens finances were as grim as that then he would have sold the club to smiths consortium when he had the chance.

Im with you on this, why turn down good money and an easy way out if he has no money. Its not as if he was even trying to negotiate a higher price, it was a straight no.

I disagree that we need to stop being suspicious.

Overly suspicious is what I said. Nothing wrong with keeping a close eye on Green, but there's no need to condemn him yet either.

That's not as easy as it sounds. Whyte hired Gordon Smith and I felt reassured by that at the time.

That's not as easy as it sounds. Whyte hired Gordon Smith and I felt reassured by that at the time.

Gordon Smith?

Footballer...Agent.....Pundit.....Jack of all trades master of none Gordon Smith?

or the man who was in charge of 25% of Manchester Uniteds operation?

:sherlock: Come on Moses!

Power, perhaps. Maybe his ego likes being chairman of Rangers. Perhaps Green gave him assurances about the future, and he liked what he heard (but if so, why are we not extended the same courtesy).

I disagree that we need to stop being suspicious. Blind trust in people just because 'they stepped up' landed us with Whyte and led us to turn a blind eye to the mess he was making of running our club.

But in that case "MAYBES" are not the time for this shit man :( anything could be happning for all we know green could have bought ibrox and built an underground meth factory under it.

Everything at the moment from people is guessing there's no point in not getting behind green till proven otherwise.

Zeus Capital brought Malcolm Murray to the table.

It's academic in the sense that Green is the focal point for the consortium.

I'll be supporting The Rangers no matter what. Green will be gone soon enough - perhaps very soon. We'll see.

Gordon Smith?

Footballer...Agent.....Pundit.....Jack of all trades master of none Gordon Smith?

or the man who was in charge of 25% of Manchester Uniteds operation?

:sherlock: Come on Moses!

I wasn't comparing their CV's - highlighting the fact that both Whyte and now Green saw the wisdom of appointing Rangers men.

I hope Green's a good un - we'll see.

Zeus Capital brought Malcolm Murray to the table.

ED, I recall you saying that Zeus were an organisation of some repute. I am wondering if you can tell me what they are doing that is benefiting Rangers at the moment. As far as I can see, their job is to raise additional investment, which given the apparent lack of funds that Green possesses, they same to be doing particularly poorly at.

Nowadays she'd get 10-years for wielding such a weapon of mass destruction and your house would be wall-to-wall social workers. :sherlock:

(Sorry for the gratuitous use of the word 'mass' just then :) )

You'd also be getting a right few quid for life off the burroo an so would yet brother who would be gettin paid fur bein yer 24 hr carer. An you wouldny be needin a season ticket fur Ibrox.

I hope he can pull it round and confound the people who are very impatient...............it would have taken someone to have come in absolutely loaded that had money to burn and could have said right 3 rd division and I will fund us for next 4 years alas not to be............we have people try and try but we knew fuck all about their funding...........ahhhhhh season books and share issue.......just what our new owners also had thoughts on.........but the hassles they have faced have been hate filled and sectarian based by our friendly sporting competitors, The continual delaying of decisions being made by spl/sfa and these 11 stalwarts that a chairman of the clubs............this has created this don't buy the season books.............. any club would face the same problems is they cannot telll fans what league and how much.

I am sick to my back teeth of the tbk....either in the guise of mini or mccoll........................not one disclosure as to how they intended to fund the way forward, although as mentioned above would have been their way.........They did not come froward to do a deal until the cva was rejected and they took in the HMRC statement ......then they offer someone to step aside at a loss, even then walter said in the statement that mccoll and co are funding the acquisitions of the assets......not a peep about funding the running of the club.

Im with you on this, why turn down good money and an easy way out if he has no money. Its not as if he was even trying to negotiate a higher price, it was a straight no.

At that time he would still have been expecting decent season ticket sales as would his backers.