Steven Naismith underwent and passed a medical at the weekend with Everton.

After joining Everton on a four-year deal, Naismith said: "It is a great honour to be joining a club of Everton's wonderful history and to have the chance to play with such a talented group of players in the world's best league: the Barclays Premier League, in front of such a passionate group of fans.

"I look forward greatly to working with the manager David Moyes and all the staff at Everton and working hard to deliver on the pitch to repay their, and the chairman Mr Kenwright's, faith and belief in me."

You don't give a fuck about a clubs history Paysmith ya rat bastatrd.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Motherwell got a Champions League place and Ra Sellik had a league title handed to them, but I think Everton are probably the biggest benefactories of our downfall.

They've picked up Naismith & Jelavic for 5 million when they would be worth a combined 15 million (minimum) in a normal market :(

europe i dont think mate, we had 4 games this season in europe and i canny mind davis in any of them

can hardly blame him for those games, prior to this seasons hes been good in europe

especially the manchester run he was really good

just not buying into the 'hes turned his back on us, now hes shite mentality'