Obligatory thread which slags FF and praises RM

Fastrax

So no blame goes to the likes of the agenda driven Mark Dingwall then?

He created these divisions.

Thats not what Im talking about.

Where there is discussion or debate and criticism is levelled I have no problem.

But some of the stuff on here is cringeworthy...little more than personal attacks.... and sounds like a couple of kids in the school playground.

Furthermore the blatant agendas clearly shine through and eventually ruin much of the debate as various factions allow their respective stances to polarise much of the discussion.

As Skelf says - need to be much bigger than this.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we need another thread like this? Not in my opinion.

In hindsight maybe I agree too, but I feel this problem needs to be highlighted and gotten rid of ASAP. Or even better, turned in to a "competition" in the same way that regimented soldiers want to be the best regiment, it will improve the whole army.

In hindsight maybe I agree too, but I feel this problem needs to be highlighted and gotten rid of ASAP. Or even better, turned in to a "competition" in the same way that regimented soldiers want to be the best regiment, it will improve the whole army.

It is a problem but until the sheep on FF start thinking for themselves and not following Dingwall blindly it will continue. We will never agree on everything but we should respect each others opinions and that is where alot of people on both forums let themselves down.

It probably didnt require another thread - but it certainly needs resolved. I hope admin are reading this and noting the concerns of posters.

Its getting me down all this inter-forum fighting and i hope we can all get into our heads that Rangers is all that matters right now, there isnt this kind of rivalry between say GersNet and RM or Do The Bouncy and RangersOnlineLoyal just FF that winds people up, VB also has issues with.FF i believe.

Its getting me down all this inter-forum fighting and i hope we can all get into our heads that Rangers is all that matters right now, there isnt this kind of rivalry between say GersNet and RM or Do The Bouncy and RangersOnlineLoyal just FF that winds people up, VB also has issues with.FF i believe.

Its getting a good few of us down ES - not just yourself.

If people are undermining the very existence of our club with their brinkmanship then it's only fair it's discussed

And I have no problem with that.

But when it degenerates into the likes of this...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=224966

Then it does no-one any favours.

Its getting a good few of us down ES - not just yourself.

Hopefully when this almighty mess gets sorted and the new seasons underway people can sit down and try and get some kind of truce going, at the moment i fear its just to emotional and alot of anger being misdirected at each other because we cant lash out at Whyte and Moonbeams.

Storm in a t cup i think. Feel sorry for the poor fella that started that thread now. We're all grown men with opinions. Some more extreme than others. Its healthy to have debate between different forums and a crosover of posters, but i think the line has to be drawn at personal abuse of fellow fans, no matter how strongly you disagree with them.

Storm in a t cup i think. Feel sorry for the poor fella that started that thread now. We're all grown men with opinions. Some more extreme than others. Its healthy to have debate between different forums and a crosover of posters, but i think the line has to be drawn at personal abuse of fellow fans, no matter how strongly you disagree with them.

Debate between forums can be healthy, what would be good as I mentioned earlier is "competition". Which forum can raise most money for RANGERS, by RANGERS I mean, RANGERS. Regardless of who's in the offices.

Most money raised can be "forum of the month". Sounds pathetic I know but like I said competition between the forums should benefit the club.

Debate between forums can be healthy, what would be good as I mentioned earlier is "competition". Which forum can raise most money for RANGERS, by RANGERS I mean, RANGERS. Regardless of who's in the offices.

Most money raised can be "forum of the month". Sounds pathetic I know but like I said competition between the forums should benefit the club.

I like that idea, friendly rivalry and raising money for Rangers (tu) its a good idea, get all Rangers forums involved and maybe hold events like the RM events that sometimes happen, but open to all Rangers forums, that will intergrate members on all sides

Ah i never read that bit mate. Anyway, i dont have a pot to piss in so im leaving this thread asap (tu)

I like that idea, friendly rivalry and raising money for Rangers (tu) its a good idea, get all Rangers forums involved and maybe hold events like the RM events that sometimes happen, but open to all Rangers forums, that will intergrate members on all sides

If people want to raise money for Rangers then buy a season ticket :D

Only fair to give the FF view of this forum, seeing as some RMers find criticism of FF so distasteful.

From a post last night on FF:

Re: RFFF Need stopped now! We need to urgently find away of protecting the essence of the RFFF fund and keep it wholly independent.

Ive just witnesssed the biggest amount of spastic-itus in recent memory, that bastion of Rangers discussion RM (those lovers and backers of sdm, whyte even after admin, muir, lloyds etc) have called on Suck to be forced off the committee because they dont think he will back Green, call for ST money and hand over the funds to Greens consortium.

In reference to the later, hand that money to green without due care and consideration RFFF board you will find yourselves in deep ****ing water and answerable for your actions until brought to account.

It also serves to highlight the predicament we are in where Jardine, hannah, mongs at RM would had over a cheque at their masters bidding whilst the rest plead for sanity.

God what a mess, get someone like Andy Smillie in as chairman and rework the whole lot.

Maybe you pro-unity guys should pop over to FF and spread your words of love there also?

Only fair to give the FF view of this forum, seeing as some RMers find criticism of FF so distasteful.

From a post last night on FF:

Re: RFFF Need stopped now! We need to urgently find away of protecting the essence of the RFFF fund and keep it wholly independent.

Ive just witnesssed the biggest amount of spastic-itus in recent memory, that bastion of Rangers discussion RM (those lovers and backers of sdm, whyte even after admin, muir, lloyds etc) have called on Suck to be forced off the committee because they dont think he will back Green, call for ST money and hand over the funds to Greens consortium.

In reference to the later, hand that money to green without due care and consideration RFFF board you will find yourselves in deep ****ing water and answerable for your actions until brought to account.

It also serves to highlight the predicament we are in where Jardine, hannah, mongs at RM would had over a cheque at their masters bidding whilst the rest plead for sanity.

God what a mess, get someone like Andy Smillie in as chairman and rework the whole lot.

Maybe you pro-unity guys should pop over to FF and spread your words of love there also?

So are we saying a single poster - peoples piper - reflect all the views of eveybody who posts on FF ?

FF is bad because X. RM is better because Y.

Please use this template for any more threads of this nature. Thank you.

Which site (RM = Y) doesn't use the postal facilities of the RST (Others Funds = W) to promote its site and which site (FF = Zzzzzzzzzzz :sleep1: ) does use said facilities of the RST (Others Funds = W, again) to promote its site and to try and attract subscribers to its magazine version.....which, er....hasn't appeared for almost six-months now? :rolleyes:

* Please show your workings when replying to said questions.

(Note: This is NOT a trick question)

So are we saying a single poster - peoples piper - reflect all the views of eveybody who posts on FF ?

On such a ban-happy web site as FF, which is hardly known for its encouragement of stimulating debate, how else could you view threads containing controversial opinions which are allowed to remain without censure?

I think you pro-unity guys have to realise that any intra-support divisions are caused by FF and in particular their Admin's absurd method of dealing with "dissenting voices".

If you really seek to heal divisions, turn your aim onto the cause of the splits rather than the people who pass comment on them.

On such a ban-happy web site as FF, which is hardly known for its encouragement of stimulating debate, how else could you view threads containing controversial opinions which are allowed to remain without censure?

I think you pro-unity guys have to realise that any intra-support divisions are caused by FF and in particular their Admin's absurd method of dealing with "dissenting voices".

If you really seek to heal divisions, turn your aim onto the cause of the splits rather than the people who pass comment on them.

So Im a "pro-unity" guy now am I ?

What is it with the Rangers support that we are obssessed with putting people into compartments ?

I have on occasion posted criticism of some of the goings on with FF and the RST - Im sure Boss would be able to produce the thread if necessary - hes good at finding obscure threads. But that criticism was levelled without resorting to personal abuse of other Bears.

Perhaps you are not aware as I have to post under a different username over there - but in recent weeks I have taken issue with some comments on FF regarding RM. One poster admitted he hadnt even read RM despite making assertions about the site.

If people think that healing the splits will happen by coming on another site and posting personal abuse then I can assure them their strategy is doomed to failure. Furthermore its shows little respect for this site as the content of some of that criticism....as I highlighted earlier in this thread...is little more than cringeworthy.

If I wanted to know what went on on other forums I would join them.

I can't understand why people always post pish ( and it is mostly pish - see above) from FF on here

Exactly Swally. The posting of that guy alprod are the perfect example.

2 threads in recent days :-

1. "Anyone else banned from FF"

2. Link to what he thought was a shit stirring thread he had posted on FF.