Malcolm Murray apologises to Scottish football

Correct me if I am wrong but my take on it is that he is apologising on behalf of murray and whyte seeing as they are the new owners of RFC?

EDIT been answered

I listened to his interview about 6 times............my take is that he is apologising on behalf of Rangers for taking scottish football to the abyss. So saying we are the strongest you have, firing a warning shot within this apology that I disagree with....................but take heart from the tone re scottish football is facing a fuck up.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

for fuck sake.

is this green and the new regimes efforts to try and crawl back into the SPL with a fucking reserve side?

maybe theres truth to the sun article on us bending over with our cheeks spread to get back into this fucking league and keep everyone afloat.

CHARLES GREEN, MALC MURRAY.....LESSON NO.1

NO SURRENDER

Welcome to reality.

Anyone who owns a football club is going to take the option which makes the club the most £ and gives the club the highest value.

I want us to stick the 2 fingers up and walk to Div 3 with the rest but from a buisness point of view if there is chance of SPL football next season then that's what it will be, Green, Brown, McColl would be doing the same.

Of course the real villains of this will never come out and apologise on an individual basis...not that we would want to hear from Murray or Whyte.

That's a very good statement from Malcolm.

That's a couple of nights and no sleep thinking about that info you have 003.gif

The grovelling begins,pathetic.

In what way is it grovelling?

Just point me to the piece where he says we did anything wrong?

Also..............you are reeking.

Lochgelly? Full of taigs.

Softening the blow of voting us back in? I don't think so personally. If it happened the cries of the orcs would be almost as loud as our laughter and the 'secret vote' would be made public due to the calls for 'clarification' and in the interest of 'sporting integrity'.

Just seen this, apologise to those fucking mutants! Not on my behalf, they can fucking rot. Fucking raging.

Did you watch it.?...he says that the supporters have no reason to apologize and that it was the actions of a few people that have caused the problems. He did not apologize in your name at all.

In what way is it grovelling?

Just point me to the piece where he says we did anything wrong?

Also..............you are reeking.

Lochgelly? Full of taigs.

Look at it in wider context,this is start of us bending over and taking whatever they throw to stay in the spl.

This is just the start,they'll agree to any sanction,I'd stick a bet on it,

So............we have 2 camps once again.

In one corner, there's the "Good statement, very well worded, apologises for nothing and points out who the perpetrators were"

and on the other side we have "Fuck this.....apologise? for what? I'm against it"

We already have one forum who are against anything he says or does anyway.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Why say sorry, it is up to Whyte and Murray to say sorry.

They won't though and now we have new men in charge who have a shitload of crap to get through.

He made it clear that the players, manager and you and me have nothing to apologise for.

His statement is fine from what I have read.

So............we have 2 camps once again.

In one corner, there's the "Good statement, very well worded, apologises for nothing and points out who the perpetrators were"

and on the other side we have "Fuck this.....apologise? for what? I'm against it"

We already have one forum who are against anything he says or does anyway.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Here here.