Malcolm Murray apologises to Scottish football

Yep apologise for being mismanaged by Mur(de)ray.

As we should, Rangers as an entity should ackowledge it's previous errors which include the previous owners/companies who's mismanagement resulted in us being liquidated and leaving behind an upaid debt of £55million. If we were to start a fresh as a brand new rangers, no titles etc then yes we would be within our rights to say we have done nothing wrong in the past (as we dont have one) so have nothing to apologise for, but we are not, we are the original Rangers, managed under a different company. So the original Rangers entity are right to say yes, we've had some rotten owners running us in the past, that has led to a lot of financial difficulty for us mainly however this has also impacted other companies so we are sorry for that, however we want to be clear that the fans, and staff have nothing to apologies for as this was not their fault.

raped by whyte,.

Don't think we've been asked to apologise for Whyte raping us, see above.

shat on by HMRC,

Because we failed to pay them over £20 milion worth of PAYE and NI?

torn to shreds by the media,

Boohoo, dry your eyes, go run to mummy

spat at by the other clubs.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see the response from the media and the SPL clubs on how they will cope without us.

Give it some time and then...

"Today, Motherwell* find themselves reliving a nightmare as the club is plunged back into administration. Duff & Phelps have been appointed as administrators.

The SFA & SPL have already offered to help - financially if required - and Hearts, Aberdeen & Dundee Utd are prepared to take payment for monies owed to them by Motherwell over a longer period, whilst Hibs are considering a discount on the total they are owed.

It is expected that Motherwell will retain their place in the SPL as the remaining clubs really around the stricken outfit."

* Repeat and alter club name as required.

all I've heard for months is oldco/newco and I'm doing my best to get behind charlie but I'm fucked to to find a reason why we should apologise for what went before a more suitable statement would have been

1)we have acquired david murrays walking sticks

2)we have used said sticks to batter fuck out of craig whyte

3)we will not bow to taig pressure

4)G.I.R.U.Y get an apology from murray mint and shitey whytey

5)we will be keeping david murrays sticks so that he can't do walking away either.

RANGERS F.C born and bred until I'm dead

We all rage and rightly so about how we have been treated by the sfa and the other chunts that spout sporting integrity . But and it's the biggest 3 letter word, if we are in the spl we can then start to serve our enemies the dish that is best served cold. I applaude this statement

IF is just a 2 letter word. (tu)

He didn't do it on your behalf, he was quite clear the fans have nothing to apologise for doh

...maybe i missed the bit where he said the fans have nothing to apologise for except for O'rangerblue on the Rangers Media site.

Well I'm taking it personally, that ok with you sunshine. It's my club, our club. They can ram it.

As we should, Rangers as an entity should ackowledge it's previous errors which include the previous owners/companies who's mismanagement resulted in us being liquidated and leaving behind an upaid debt of £55million. If we were to start a fresh as a brand new rangers, no titles etc then yes we would be within our rights to say we have done nothing wrong in the past (as we dont have one) so have nothing to apologise for, but we are not, we are the original Rangers, managed under a different company. So the original Rangers entity are right to say yes, we've had some rotten owners running us in the past, that has led to a lot of financial difficulty for us mainly however this has also impacted other companies so we are sorry for that, however we want to be clear that the fans, and staff have nothing to apologies for as this was not their fault.

wanker.gif

Very good statement once again from our Chairman. He made it absolutely clear it wasn't an apology on behalf of the supporters as we have nothing to apologise for. He understands the bigger picture.

This is 100% PR, not an actual apology.

I can understand people who are against this from a pride point of view, but we are going to have to make decisions based on business rather than pride if we want to get Rangers back to the top.

I don't know anything about Green and I'm not gonna say I trust him, but it would be worrying if we had new owners who were not trying to maximise our income as this is what any good businessperson would be doing.

Exactly green and co,s main aim will be to get us back to the top as quickly as possible makes business sense.

Incidentaly would like to see the faces of the fuckers that jumped ship if we end up in the SPL

You don't apologise to get favours, you do it because you mean it and it's the right thing to so.

Those arseholes that ran us into the ground have not only damaged us, but in doing so have caused a crisis within the whole of Scottish football.

Fair play to Malky for his statement. A bit of humility is never a bad thing.

Here here.

Solid statement from Murray, set out in the right way. People are right to say that the club should not have to apologies for the wrong doing of previous board members. However if those previous board members themselves won't take responsibility then the club have to draw a line in the sand and begin to move on. That is how I see it, it was a well worded interview.

It removes one of the sticks they are battering us with and allows us to deal with the far more important matter of playing football next season.

All the fans who are desperate to hound us into oblivion won't see rhe statement for what it is, they'll see it as an admission of guilt.

Ah can jist hear them "yer new chairman apologised for yer cheatin"

He's gave them ammunition.

Sorry but I don't think we should be apologising to all of Scottish football for our actions. F*ck that, if they have a problem let them solve it, they are doing nothing to help us, in fact the bastards are screwing us into the ground.

The only apology The Rangers should be making is to us the fans who afterall are the lifeblood of the club. This looks like the opening shot in a grovelling to the SPL mhob.

Charlie boy, get this sorted we run our own club and f*ck the SPHell.

:anguish:

Apologise for what? we have done nothing wrong, apart from being kicked about by all the shower of inbred bast##ds

Innocent until proven guilty

Get the scumbags Whyte & Murray

:crabflute:

All the fans who are desperate to hound us into oblivion won't see rhe statement for what it is, they'll see it as an admission of guilt.

Ah can jist hear them "yer new chairman apologised for yer cheatin"

He's gave them ammunition.

And there was me not giving a fuck what they all thought.

It seems we're willing to sell our Granny to get back into the SPL. Bend over and accept anything they throw at us. Fucking disgusting.

Are you the Guy that got banned with 3 similar usernames on FF?

I can see what he's getting at, but at the same time all you will get now is every cunt saying " see told you so, you are guilty" and the thing is we are not, and maybe Murray isn't either, because if the EBT scheme is found in his favour then what??? and as for that cunt Whyte, it's my understanding that when he is brought to boot for his actions on how he bought Rangers and if he is found guilty of a criminal act then Rangers will not be guilty of anything!! It will be Whyte that is guilty, no one else, and then what happens? Do Rangers seek recompense from the SFA/SPL for wrongly applying all the sanctions that they put on us? Maybe it's just me but the boot has been put into us way too much and it could be that we have suffered for something that wasn't our fault, i'm sure they have jumped the gun on this one and i hope the cunts pay, and while i'm at it fuck the SPL, i want all those cunts to suffer and go bust, especially those fuckin arab cunts!!