Malcolm Murray apologises to Scottish football

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're damn right Ally, the staff and the fans have nothing to apologise for. Good statement and maybe just maybe some of our fans can now accept we are in this position by the fault of the club and not everyone else including the SPL, SFA, the record, the sun, the bbc etc. The arseholes who ran the club are to blame no one else. Lets move on.

Funny that because in your earlier statement you used the words "us" "our" and "we" on several occasions.

:sleep1: Yes but I didn't say the club was mine. Again, I was being pedantic (and also sarcastic) in regards to ownership because the poster said that the club was his so Green/Murray could do one (or something along those lines) as he didn't agree with greens/murrays actions.

I would say the use of "us", "we", and "our" can be correctly used in regard to our association but not ownership of the club, whereas the posters use of my club, in my opinion, wrongly implied ownership by stating that Green/Murray should now do one (or whatever he said) as a result of doing something that the poster didn't agree with.

Anyway, my view was that Murray made a good statement, and I don't want to take this thread off track anymore.