This apology is a PR disaster

Ricky_

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No apoligy will be enough for those Bastards .

They want us fucking dead .

Wisen up to it and withdraw from Scottish football you daft spivs.

Apply down Siuth see where that goes and get out of this shithole.

In other word givbe up and close Rangers down, as chances of joining another league is nil

This is what the PM the Bankers and every other organization say, then after it move on, no biggie, but i do see what op is getting at. Look at it this way we have to be the bigger people,show we actually know right from wrong unlike others, we will not surrender, but that don't mean we should not act in the correct manner in which is always the Rangers way :h34rt:

We need to change the story here, shift the focus on to SDM and Whyte, the statement is clear that they are to blame. We need to start to win some friends, we can't do this on our own.

I know you mean well, but Regan and certain chairmen are wiser choices of target.

I don't know BD. I think while we are at the mercy of every c--- then Green/Murray are playing it apologetically.

I reckon when it calms down we can then tell them to gtf.

I can only hope thats the case

Well said,

Green is not a silly man, quite the opposite, We, at this time do not have a league to play in (give it a rest about going south, it wont happen) and are not a member of any football orginisation. Until this is sorted out, Green will have to kiss ass, but just wait until it's proven in a court of law that the insolvency we suffered was down to a criminal act, then he will go to town on the lot of them, Lloyds, Murray, Whyte, Duff and Phelps, (if they have been dodgy with whyte) SPL, SFA and those cunts at UEFA/FIFA. Good things come to those who wait.

Malcolm Murray was careful with his words. He basically only apologised for the fact that what happened to us (because of Whyte) has had an extremely adverse effect on Scottish football in general. That is different from saying "We are sorry, we are to blame". Yes I know....semantics, but for me it certainly wasn't the apology that some were looking for.