Everton Confirm Naismith Signing

"It is a great honour to be joining a club of Everton's wonderful history and to have the chance to play with such a talented group of players in the world's best league in front of such a passionate group of fans," said Naismith.

"I look forward greatly to working with the manager David Moyes and all the staff at Everton and working hard to deliver on the pitch to repay their, and the chairman Mr Kenwright's, faith and belief in me." anguish.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck him & fuck everton. Also liked the toffeees, been to a few games with my uncle whos a ST holder at goodison, and they always had a everton-RFC connection their with the lieks of Walter managing.

Everton were interested in Naismith for £2m clause in his contract after the wage cut... and now theyve went ahead and snapped him up for free after he walked away.

complete disrespect.

Fuck everton, i hope Naismith fucks his ligaments up good and proper and FIFA slap everton with a transfer embargo.

Naismith you are not a Rangers man, you are not a Rangers supporter, you are not a Rangers fan. I will tell you what you are. You are a treacherous wee cunt who shat on the club you Supposedly said you supported, and that does not make you a good human being. It makes you a selfish wee cunt of a man. Enjoy the rest of your injury plagued career.

Oh and Naismith you might get the odd bluenose with a Rangers top on come up to you and say all the best blah blah blah, however more often than not I bet a True Rangers supporter wearing his Ranges top with pride won't even want to look at you as what you have done will probably want to make him through up in your face. Well that's how i feel about you.

Check out this bile thats being wrote on twitter.

Naisy u are a wee legend. I am one that hopes u pull on the famous blue jersey again. Thanks fur the memories. #WATP

Retweet

Legend for sitting on bench for most of his career picking up wages then fucks the fans and club over in the first opportunity. Replace legend with greedy treacherous two faced rat. Naismith, never ever come back near Ibrox your not welcome.