***Official English Football Thread***

DJW

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name one.

Wasting your time on this one mate. Moans about English football yet watches it, admits he is enjoying it and comes onto the English football thread. Nomark!

Shit game all the same. Just no entertainment at all. Games like this are why I watch football.

Wasting your time on this one mate. Moans about English football yet watches it, admits he is enjoying it and comes onto the English football thread. Nomark!

Shit game all the same. Just no entertainment at all. Games like this are why I watch football.

Fuck sake you lot need to grow up.

coming from you :lol: bitter by any chance?

T least the guys on here who hate United can still think this to be an exciting game.

:huh: I've said its exciting and I didn't say I hate united. Weird how an innocent contrary opinion on a Rangers forum about a Reading v Man U game provokes such outrage.

I'll leave you boys to it. I don't want to ruin your game.

:huh: I've said its exciting and I didn't say I hate united. Weird how an innocent contrary opinion on a Rangers forum about a Reading v Man U game provokes such outrage.

I'll leave you boys to it. I don't want to ruin your game.

Dont think you could ruin a 7 goal half time thriller to be fair. No outrage at all. You had an opinion. Most thought it was nonsense. Thats the way it goes sometimes. You aren't a bad poster to be honest but this opinion was nonsense.

Archived