Scottish 3rd Division

Not posted on here in a while as I believe the site was down for a while, glad to have it back up and running. Good to be back!

The new season is not far around the corner and for the first time Rangers FC preparing for life out of the top flight of Scottish football in our proud history. I for one am now very excited about the new season, I cannot wait to get behind the club and hopefully win the double this year if we do venture into the 3rd division, looking forward going to all the away stadiums too, should be a great atmosphere with our fans in the away end packed in at all these stadiums!

I will be buying my season ticket soon enough! roll on the new season!

Rangers then, rangers now, rangers forever :21::h34rt:

Im looking forward to getting back into Ibrox cant wait for the first game of the season at home i honestly think the atmosphere will be electric givin all we have been through the last few months. A 3rd division game with 50 odd thousand fans will be incredible :21:

Im looking forward to getting back into Ibrox cant wait for the first game of the season at home i honestly think the atmosphere will be electric givin all we have been through the last few months. A 3rd division game with 50 odd thousand fans will be incredible :21:

We will bring in a bigger home crowd for our first game of the season than celtic will do! :happy: