As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The anti-taig thing... what DOES it have to do with Rangers Football Club anyway ?

I understand the anti-papery/ papist stance... and how things are as in ARE in Northern Ireland.... but it has nout to do with The Rangers... draw a line under it because all it DOES do is get our football Club into trouble... This Has to STOP !

The anti-taig thing... what DOES it have to do with Rangers Football Club anyway ?

I understand the anti-papery/ papist stance... and how things are as in ARE in Northern Ireland.... but it has nout to do with The Rangers... draw a line under it because all it DOES do is get our football Club into trouble... This Has to STOP !

:sleep1:

Nothing to do with Rangers. Its a total embarressment.

yawn fucking yawn if you dont like it get out of the thread

Cant say im shocked that a thread like this makes an appearance on a Saturday night.

If people are interested in all this then I have nothing against it. However linking it to Rangers is pathetic.

saw you got a neg vote and leveled it up for you there mate, this is a rangers forum

northern irelands troubles (tu)

haha yeah you got me there, i know that a strong element of our fan base is from there which is great but when all this kicks off i take a very far away seat im afraid

Archived