As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

Guys at my age dont/shouldnt wear football tops. Its cringe worthy. If however it was a nice top I would buy it for my kids. Not because of anything other than its a nice Rangers top. If they released a nice white/black/ or brown top I would buy that for them too.

this should be good! tell us :lol:

You dont think this is more from a marketing perspective than anything else? Obviously doing things like releasing an orange strip is aimed about fans like yourself who are into all that. You will defo buy it.

And yet I did not buy it.

You can't explain fund raising for the Orange Order as marketing.

Guys at my age dont/shouldnt wear football tops. Its cringe worthy. If however it was a nice top I would buy it for my kids. Not because of anything other than its a nice Rangers top. If they released a nice white/black/ or brown top I would buy that for them too.

what age is that then?

One of my proudest days as a bear was the day wee mo Jo signed. That was the day I honestly thought we could move forward and be free of all the religious shite.

Just catching up and seen this so had to post. I'm no bigot either but 1 of your proudest days as a bear. The guy was a staunch tim and ex-player. How can you say proudest days? Couldn't wait to see the back of him. Not just a tim but a bigger money grabber than Davis and co to switch sides.

Just catching up and seen this so had to post. I'm no bigot either but 1 of your proudest days as a bear. The guy was a staunch tim and ex-player. How can you say proudest days? Couldn't wait to see the back of him. Not just a tim but a bigger money grabber than Davis and co to switch sides.

46 goals in 100 games. I think you might be fishing trying to cast up this one post though :sherlock:

46 goals in 100 games. I think you might be fishing trying to cast up this one post though :sherlock:

We have had better catholics than him playing for us. Dont know if they fall under the high profile rank though :rolleyes:

Nah not at all, I get that some people have no interest in Loyalism and don't like it getting the club fined. The stuff about religion and signing players. I try to understand all views. I just can't get my head round you feeling that us signing MJ was 1 of your proudest moments as a bear. I'm genuinely baffled. It's the strangest comment I've heard a bear say. No one has ever said it to me before. Not at Ibrox, work, in the shops, on holiday or in pubs, or anywhere. He's never mentioned. It's a new view to me. I just could not accept him myself because he was a tim legend and turncoat. Heard 1 or 2 bears say or admit he was a good player about 15 years ago but nothing else. :pipe:

My rep is low because I have no time for neandrathals that mix politics (loyalism) and sectarianism with my club.

Fuck the lot of you.

I have been a gers fan for more years than most of you idiots that spout the same pish as yer dad.

I'm a proud (non-believing) proddy - brought up well and don'thate anybody (apart from Michelle McManus - not because she's a Tim, but because she's fat - fattism is OK in my book)

We'll be back stronger than ever - mostly because the tits who 'support' the club hopefully will find something else to do.

We are not an irish club - they are - we don't need to do that.

Pissed off from Milton Keynes

We'll be back stronger than ever - mostly because the tits who 'support' the club hopefully will find something else to do.

We are not an irish club - they are - we don't need to do that.

Pissed off from Milton Keynes

Strange again to me. Not something I hear many bears say either. How do you feel about Mo? :pipe: