As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

To all the handwringers who say these songs have nothing to do with Rangers.

I have 4 official Rangers Football Club LPs from the 1960s and all the loyalist songs are on them, so get it up you.

Still have a Gers CD with the Sash on it as well jack mate.

Brings back the memories of the good old days ED. :crabflute:

Very true Minstral ......used to love when the different parts of the stadium would belt out the different songs at the same time.............21.gif Remember walking up past the Old Bellahouston Academy School on the PRW and you could here the songs being belted out as you made your way to the game.

Just lived round the corner from the school and was a great walk up to the stadium.

I have 4 official Rangers Football Club LPs from the 1960s and all the loyalist songs are on them, so get it up you.

These threads do men like my grandfather proud 00000042.gif

Again it's completly fine to enjoy loyalist music but to call the people who don't sing them not rangers fans is a bit disrespectful.

it would be wrong for me to sing loyalist songs when i know nothing of nothern irelands past. :)

But for the people who enjoy it party away :beer1:

:D :D :D

Love it jack, showing your age LP's me and you always end up on the same threads 140 years between us supporting the Prods :thumbup:

Reading through this grand thread. How the fuck are this amount of handwringers allowed on here? Handwringers should be banned on sight.

Carry on. :crabflute:

What IS a handwringer then ? :crabflute::uk: and ftp too ! What indeed IS a handwringer ?

Still have a Gers CD with the Sash on it as well jack mate.

Fastrax, its hard enough keeping our culture going cos of mhedia pape attacks, without our so-called own doing it.

Rangers & loyalism go a lot further back than than the "troubles" in Ulster.

My old man was from Whitehead in Co Antrim & I was taught these songs before I went to school, and I,m stopping for no cunt.