As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

Fastrax, its hard enough keeping our culture going cos of mhedia pape attacks, without our so-called own doing it.

Rangers & loyalism go a lot further back than than the "troubles" in Ulster.

My old man was from Whitehead in Co Antrim & I was taught these songs before I went to school, and I,m stopping for no cunt.

Your old man wouldn't want you to mate, I am working on a thread which I will post in the BD about how I feel the current situation is re us & loyalism.

ULSTERS CALL... FOOK OFF... THIS IS A RANGERS FOOTBALL fORUM YA TWAT !

I've BEEN OVER THERE... You likely HAVE not !

You wanna be BRAVE... AWAY YOU GO OVER AND stop Hiding behind the f'kin soings.... child ! :crabflute:

Been there, did it, wore THAT t-shirt.... UR A WEE PRIC HIDING ON A FORUM... GROW-UP !

You wanna be BRAVE... AWAY YOU GO OVER AND stop Hiding behind the f'kin soings.... child ! :crabflute:

Been there, did it, wore THAT t-shirt.... UR A WEE PRIC HIDING ON A FORUM... GROW-UP !

C0ULD Y00 H00K M3 UP W1TH S0M3 D1GS M4T3 ?

if you were over here and as you say " did it " you would be proud to have our heritage being blasted out anywhere and everywhere . were our music is loved we will play loud . were our music is hated we will play louder .

fuck the ira fuck the uda fuck the uvf fuck the big bad wolf fuck the three little pigs, all terrorists and another mans freedom fighter

will you still be saying this when salmonds gets his way and you are getting frog marched to the pineapple every sunday?

No more thinking for one self it thier way or the highway, same as thier doing to the Gers

will you still be saying this when salmonds gets his way and you are getting frog marched to the pineapple every sunday?

No more thinking for one self it thier way or the highway, same as thier doing to the Gers

i will be voting independence my friend, will only benefit scotland. Can still be loyal to the crown as the scottish monarch is and will always remain to be the queen then the new king.

Dont start comparing politics and football, they are two different things.

if you were over here and as you say " did it " you would be proud to have our heritage being blasted out anywhere and everywhere . were our music is loved we will play loud . were our music is hated we will play louder .

:uk:

Indeed I did... Love the music as you call it too... maybe more than yourself ? It STILL has NOTHING to do with Rangers Football Club dude. :crabflute: