The Enemy Within

Fastrax

What part of the world are you from mate? Friendly hand job, most of you would need to pay some chunt! The abuse I have taken on here for being right? <cr>

Hate to tell you it's not only you that gets abuse everyone gets abuse on these forums but that's what makes it worth staying for right now we are all waiting till our first game of the season so why not take the piss out each other to pass the time.

Hate to tell you it's not only you that gets abuse everyone gets abuse on these forums but that's what makes it worth staying for right now we are all waiting till our first game of the season so why not take the piss out each other to pass the time.

Think of the abuse the young taigs go thro :disappointment:

No you weren't. Your argument was No catholic (not roman) can become PM because they are catholic, and that every PM we have ever had has been, as you put it a "proddy".

Had your argument been. "No roman catholic has been PM, and due to the conflict it would caused with the Church of England/Scotland probably never will be" everyone would have agreed.

Derek ffs give in I have always said name a RC PM, I also stated why

Apology Accepted btw hehe :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Derek ffs give in I have always said name a RC PM, I also stated why

Apology Accepted btw hehe :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its still not what yur argument was.

You seem inclined to side step the fact you said catholics (again not roman) can become PM. As Ive said this is a lie.

You also side step the fact you said that every PM has been a proddy. Again pish.

You give me a decent response to both these subject matters and I will say sorry for whatever you want.

You seem inclined to side step the fact you said catholics (again not roman) can become PM. As Ive said this is a lie.

You also side step the fact you said that every PM has been a proddy. Again pish.

You give me a decent response to both these subject matters and I will say sorry for whatever you want.

ffs derek, give it a rest. she's right you're wrong. lets move on please.

I said they cannot become PM, that is why I asked anybody to name one. Also all PM have been proddy till now and hopfully forever, so not to upset the applecart, they (catholics) are represented by the pope and his followers in the UK

can you tell me now where I am wrong? I beg to differ with the (roman) that was another person that said that in thier responce to me being petty as there is no diff in my mind, but if you know differnt feel free.....

My opinion, for what it's worth, is that the Rangers support is a broad church.

There's no doubt that Unionism and Protestantism is part of our heritage but only part of it.

There will be many good Rangers fans who have no interest in these aspects and are only interested in the football heritage and history.

There should be room for all of us.

Spot on!

He was. The sneaky bastards educated themselves, and got themselves into EVERY position of authority, leaving us wallowing in our own apathy.

I am sure I read his father was a conservite minister, used our genes then fucked off the bastard, then again the way he conducted himself he aint no proddy!