Di Stefano taking us to England

Can't believe I'm even joining in with lunatics idea but here goes!

It has to be a no then. If he can't take ibrox etc then we are not rangers. I won't accept playing at a different stadium etc. We have argued till we are blue in the face about us retaining history, that it's the company that owns rangers that is to be liquidated not the football club.

All he will be doing is buying the company that previously owned rangers. Anyone that would support that company as rangers is damaging any argument we have re our history.

If that's his plans then he can get ta fuck and let us get on with the rest of the shit we are dealing with and stop distracting us.

Plus, he's a fucking nutter!

Exactly the point, it's a distraction. He's saying oh we can go to England. Everybody just a assumes it all of our club that goes with it. It's not. But "IF" our branding and naming rights are still with the OLDCO the now. I wouldn't blame anybody trying to snap them up. That's a money maker for anybody.

Charles Green and us fans, better hope that's not the case. Cause it will cause a lot of unnecessary problems down the line.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Club can apply to join any league anywhere in the world as long as they meet the criteria for that league and obtain enough votes from the members of said league.Rangers would have to meet these criteria regarding stadia,finances,playing squad etc and the ability to fulfil fixtures...but there is nothing in the rules of the english football league that would prohibit entry in itself.

Has his twitter account been confirmed as legit? it seems so far from left field that it has to be a wind up. there are just a few things that suggest a wind-up to me, not least the recent article that he's tweeted on the CNN site, http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-813377. CNN iReport allows anyone to add content to the CNN site, which is then followed up and vetted by CNN (which his story most definitely isn't) Seems the ideal place to post an article to make it look as if main news site is running with it.

It's batshit crazy, and I can't help but feel it's an elaborate and well worked hoax.

Has his twitter account been confirmed as legit? it seems so far from left field that it has to be a wind up. there are just a few things that suggest a wind-up to me, not least the recent article that he's tweeted on the CNN site, http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-813377. CNN iReport allows anyone to add content to the CNN site, which is then followed up and vetted by CNN (which his story most definitely isn't) Seems the ideal place to post an article to make it look as if main news site is running with it.

It's batshit crazy, and I can't help but feel it's an elaborate and well worked hoax.

this, I think it's a taig wind up but yip a well worked hoax.

Can't believe I'm even joining in with lunatics idea but here goes!

It has to be a no then. If he can't take ibrox etc then we are not rangers. I won't accept playing at a different stadium etc. We have argued till we are blue in the face about us retaining history, that it's the company that owns rangers that is to be liquidated not the football club.

All he will be doing is buying the company that previously owned rangers. Anyone that would support that company as rangers is damaging any argument we have re our history.

If that's his plans then he can get ta fuck and let us get on with the rest of the shit we are dealing with and stop distracting us.

Plus, he's a fucking nutter!

I can't imagine even him being mental enough to try and take Rangers into england without the stadium. I mean in terms of distance its easier for fans from Manchester to get here than to get to london. I'm torn on the stadium though, if it weren't a listed building (and rather striking) we'd have demolished it and built a bigger on by now (bit of a contraversial statement that).

4 posts since March 08 ??