SFL vote Rangers into Division Three

Creampuff

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those saying it's a disaster for Rangers no it isn't the fans have the power to ensure the club makes it out of the doldrums, buy yer season tickets fill the stadium weekly and follow follow and we WILL get through this, the rest of the cunts however will not.

This

I have to say, I'm over the moon about this. The Rangers will still be there in one hundred and forty years, how many of those in the SPL can say the same?

Most of the SPL clubs entered administration today. They just don't know it yet.

Not really my place to comment lads but it's reassuring that a lot of you seem 'happy enough ' with it. Fuck the SPL and everyone trying to put the boot in , let those who couldn't wait to get rid of you lay in a bed of their own making. Be strong , stand tall and stay together and nothing can defeat you .

A division three club will have a higher attendance than every single SPL club next season.

Bring it on and lets all wave goodbye to all those clubs who tried their best to kill us off.

You can't kill The Rangers, they've instead committed SUICIDE!

Do you guys think we will find out which club voted no to resolution 1 (to accept us as an SFL member)?

Apparantly it was 29/1 in our favour but I for one want to know which club that was.

Arseholes!

Archived