SFL vote Rangers into Division Three

Creampuff

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long does it take these mutants to vote? Why is it so hard? They have had plenty of time months even.

May aswell just close down Scottish football, it's a shower of shite.

Everyone involved with the Scottish game would rather kill the country's most successful club than they would make the game better.

Most of those idiots commenting are just spouting the same old discredited 'sporting bollocks' do these people actualy know whats happened or are they just repeating what the likes of Radio Catholik has told them?

Most likely Celtic fans.

Most likely Celtic fans.

Thats whats amazed me amongst other things recently, we expect this from torbett tattie munchers, but all the other clubs fans are spouting the same shite, i know its claimed they hate the scum as much as they hate us but i have my doubts about that. The great O'ffended have scared everybody into their bigoted agenda with their 'anti-kafflik' bullshit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/18798033

11:46 CHARLES GREEN CONT:

We've always been prepared for both (Division One and Three) The fans have always said they are happy to go to (Division) Three, we just want to get a decision and move on.

"I hope it will be (the end of the situation) but I'm not convinced it will."

Ffs, did a double take when glancing at the update title. Thought the Bheeb had really overstepped the mark!

Even Charles Green is acknowledging the SFA will try to screw us whatever the decision today.

Some of these diddy team cunts should stick to their own teams instead of obsessing about Rangers. I've never been that interested in other teams. Some of these cunts have no life. Sad diddy team supporters you are nothing. We are everything,We Are The People. GIRFUY.

Archived