Sell Out Saturday

Silver Fox

Ive been nipping in to a couple of fan forums to see what the response to recent news is, namely Killie and Motherwell, both are touting this idea, started by the sheep that if they can sell out their ground on the first day of the season it will make up for in one swoop the money they will lose by not having the Rangers wage packet.

The thought that they could actually do this is laughable, Aberdeen took 5 yes---5 away supporters to Motherwell for the last game of last season

Anyway how can they announce sell out Saturday when they already did their selling out a couple of weeks ago

If these jumped up junior outfits can pull this of then my name is Paddy Dominic Aloyisius McGuire.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been nipping in to a couple of fan forums to see what the response to recent news is, namely Killie and Motherwell, both are touting this idea, started by the sheep that if they can sell out their ground on the first day of the season it will make up for in one swoop the money they will lose by not having the Rangers wage packet.

The thought that they could actually do this is laughable, Aberdeen took 5 yes---5 away supporters to Motherwell for the last game of last season

Anyway how can they announce sell out Saturday when they already did their selling out a couple of weeks ago

If these jumped up junior outfits can pull this of then my name is Paddy Dominic Aloyisius McGuire.

Your name backwards is Mad P.

Does the P stand for paedo. :uk:

Those stupid ignorant retarded inbred fuckwits, I worry about Scotland I really do, these clowns give cabbages a bad name, they come up with these hair brained ideas and they actually believe them, ffs whats in the water in these dirty shitty towns and cities ?

My favourite one is the Aberdeen fans sponsoring "Roary", I have not laughed so much since Celtic got pumped in the cup final, I have deliberately stayed well clear of anyone Celtic minded as I dont think my sides could take the laughter if I had to listen to any of their pish just now.

We may be in division 3 but we will come back bigger better and stronger and we will all support our club in whatever way we can, thats something those morons will never understand that no matter how hard you kick us we will never be defeated and once we return to the SPL ? heaven help the away fans when they come to Ibrox I think they will get the reception they deserve, how did that Churchill quote go ?

"... I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Ibrox home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of this Rangers team and support-every man of them. That is the will of Rangers and the fans.

The Rangers fans and the Rangers players, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their Ibrox soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength.

Even though large tracts of Scotland and many old and famous teams have fallen or may fall into the grip of the SFA and all the odious apparatus of Regans rule, we shall not flag or fail.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Scotland, we shall fight on the Pitches, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Club, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the Pitches, we shall fight on the others grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Team and fans or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our family beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

Im not certain who exactly is correct with all these quotes flying about, some saying is all ok others saying it armageddon. However,I certainly dont see how 1 sell out game can make everything ok as:

1 They have no chance of doing so as their hatred for us does not mean they love their own clubs enough to do so.

2 They are limited by their stadium size, so not all clubs will be the same

3 The games that attract the biggest crowds are against the OF

4 The TV & sponsorship money needs to be taken into account

5 Their motivation will now fade away as they feel they have achieved their goal (we have still to achieve ours)

I certainly feel that 5/6 teams will really feel the price of their decisions and at best they will really struggle to pay their way and at worst I think the SPL may not be played out this season with so many clubs going into admin. However as another thread suggests, the SPL will now be sympathetic towards clubs in this situation.

• 3 weeks later...

My favourite one is the Aberdeen fans sponsoring "Roary", I have not laughed so much since Celtic got pumped in the cup final, I have deliberately stayed well clear of anyone Celtic minded as I dont think my sides could take the laughter if I had to listen to any of their pish just now.

Roary is just 1 letter away from Rosary........don't be fooled, its all subliminal with these cunts.

But, but, but they all said on their forums they were going to turn out in numbers... :lol:

Most of them making the biggest noise in Forums will probably never have been at a match in their life.

That's how stupid the SPL is they took heed of laptop supporters.

I would suspect that a number of those on their forums, who said that they would not attend another SPL match if Rangers were allowed to continue in the SPL, were actual Celtic supporters.

I would suspect that a number of those on their forums, who said that they would not attend another SPL match if Rangers were allowed to continue in the SPL, were actual Celtic supporters.

Of course they were, there is nothing these rhats have not infiltrated and poisoned. (tu)