Sell Out Saturday

Silver Fox

I think Celtic's average attendance will drop the most. The way I read things the reported attendance at a match is based on the amount of season tickets sold and then add on the amount of normal tickets for the match sold.

So for instance, if Celtic had 40,000 season tickets holders but only 10,000 of them bothered to turn up on the day along with say 8,000 buying the tickets for the match - the official attendance would be recorded as 48,000 not the 18,000 that were actually in the stadium. It is the same for every club.

I think with Celtic this season their season tickets will be well down, so the reported attendance won't be inflated by season ticket holders not present.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work with a few Celtic season ticket holders who've said there is no point getting a season ticket as they only got them in the first place to guarantee old firm games, these clubs really haven't thought this one out.

As for sell out Saturday it may be next weekend but there is no chance the games will all sell out.

To be fair, I wouldn't pay any actual form of valid currency to watch the amount of shite performances the majority of SPL clubs put in week in week out. Woeful cities with woeful stadiums and woeful football on show.

Every single club has it's glory hunters. ( Dunfermline Scotish Cup Semi's I think took something like 30,000 fans then the next home game - 12,000 ) Same with Utd, Hearts, Hibs or anyone that does half decent in the cup get a big attendence at Hampden then struggle to fill their own stadium the following week. Where the fuck did those 30k at Dunfermlines Hampden appearance go? Part time wanks. :anguish:

It's time to show that we have a loyal support that'll piss over anything the SPL has to offer. Fucks the point turning up on a Tuesday for a Champs league match at 100 quid a go, but you can't afford 15 quid for East Fife?

We have a massive support and I hope everyone does their bit this season. To be fair - i'd genuinely be surprised if East Fife where much worse a football side than the likes of St Mirren, Inverness, Ross County, Dundee etc. A baw hair in it. So lets all get down and start supporting the bears!!! :21::uk:

*** Edit --- disclaimer - the above figures are completely from memory and may well be wrong. Looking back I think 12,000 at a Dunfermline game is outrageous... They've probably never came close to that.

I work with a few Celtic season ticket holders who've said there is no point getting a season ticket as they only got them in the first place to guarantee old firm games, these clubs really haven't thought this one out.

As for sell out Saturday it may be next weekend but there is no chance the games will all sell out.

aye and a lot of them are moaning because they're still getting charged full price for their S T and there's no Rangers games, a lot of them thought the price would be reduced,no chance said lawell,hahhahahahaha

celtic v aberdeen 12000 empty seats :lol: hearts v st johnstone 4400 empty seats :lol: kilmarnock v dundee 11500 empty seats :lol: ross county v motherwell 1200 empty seats :lol: st mirren v inverness 4000 empty seats :lol: if this is meant to be sell out saturday they really are fuked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You left out DUFC v HIVs 7000 empty seats, you rascal. So, the super Saturday they promised themselves was

Tannadice 51% full

Porkheid 79% full

Gorgie 75% full

Rugby Pk 36% full

Ross Co 77% full

St Mid 51% full

There was a 67% average attendance for the first full day of Ess Pee Ell glorification. I believe a few arses are twitching nervously this morning as they survey the wage bill. If this is the best Saturday football can attract to the senior game...........we're doomed ah telt ye....doooooooooooomed :clap::uk: