Hello!

jebus197

Well it's about time!!! I finally managed to register on the forum - after nearly 2 hours of trying. That image thing you have to read to register is stupidly difficult. It took me over 14 attempts in the end.

Anyway, I've been a lurker for quite a while. But given the calamity that appears to have befallen us all recently, I thought I should come along and have my say too!

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's about time!!! I finally managed to register on the forum - after nearly 2 hours of trying. That image thing you have to read to register is stupidly difficult. It took me over 14 attempts in the end.

Anyway, I've been a lurker for quite a while. But given the calamity that appears to have befallen us all recently, I thought I should come along and have my say too!

How the fuck did you get to post after 2 hours.. Took me 2 days and i'm a fecking diehard bear :P

Lets start by getting this out of the way: :shifty:

and a female lets not forget :shifty:

I fucking knew it was cause i'm a female.. Why are females shifty.. Should I have had a fucking sex change before I joined.. RM should have put it in their terms and conditions.. I'd have said fuck off.. I'll buy a family season ticket :wanker: