SPL rethink looking likely

SteveJ

I'm sure I've seen that they have a clause in there somewhere stating that they can also dish out any punishment they see fit.

Deals and clauses are right out the window now, the gloves are off. Not been a Mr Green fan but if he has orchestrated this I may say I am impressed.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

G Murray_#12 ‏@mrgmurray

Mmm. “Dorin Goian: ‘I knew Rangers would be relegated in D3 24 hours before the decision. Now I tell you a big surprise is possible…’”

I don't know where he got this from but it appears Goian is talking about the SPL also.

Well if we join the SPL then our team would hopefully be bolstered. When I mentioned earlier that we should finish 2nd I should have added an * next to that. It needs at least 10 squad players but if we can keep the defence (Broadfoot Goian Bocanegra Wallace) then I'm sure we can build on that. Ian Black and Mo Edu in the middle is better than most central midfield in the SPL and we have McCulloch up front. Aluko might come back as well if we are in the SPL.

But I don't believe we will be in the SPL.

Not with 10 points ded, and a Transfer embargo which they want us to accept in Div1

Surely after the AGM tomorrow we will know exactly where we are playing next season.

Would be interesting to look at the SPL constitution to see how much notice is supposed to be given for items to make it on to the agenda for their AGM.

Can't beleive the arrogance of Doncaster and Regan that they were telling SPL chairmen that they could assure them of the result of the SFL vote.

we'd be scrapping it for our lives avoiding relegation tbh, the team was dropping points even with the big players in the squad, its about time we face the realisation that we don't have a squad fit for the spl or div 1, its div 3 at best, we need the youth players to step up because if they don't we again could be at the bottom of the league in div 3.

its going to take quite a few years and patience to get back to where we were

Agree, clubs been crippled by all this shite. Next few years are really important. Must be as shrewd and pragmatic as the days of Struth, no more bullshit and waste, Murray has gone thank fuck. SFL players will be up for playing the Rangers, we can expect a rough welcome, so we need players who are up for a different type of challenge. At times they will need our support like never before (tu)