McKay :McCulloch: :Hemmings:

Subs-

Scott Gallagher

:Hegarty:

:Mitchell:

Robbie Crawford

Kal Naismith

Lee McCulloch is a Striker

Is it only five subs in the lower leagues? Probably suits us anyway considering the squad won't be so big.

Admin need to get more player emoticons sorted as well!

Past Dundee.

Rumours that it will be played at Dens Park though.

The game isn't getting played at Dens park, they were thinking about moving it there due to the numbers of supporters interested in the game, but they would need to do that for every single game in the divisions of this was allowed. Should be a brilliant trip :)

Just back from holibags (today). No Scottish fitba' news whatsoever available at our destination. <cr>

Ditto, I was in France during the run up to the SFL vote in a country which dislikes speaking English in a flat with no wi-fi. Just got by with my mobile phone's microscopic web browser.

Just back from holibags (today). No Scottish fitba' news whatsoever available at our destination.

I take it by the title this is an 'away' game? If so - are there tickets available?

Also.....are we at home for the League Cup tie on the 4th August? <cr>

From threads today it seems tickets may be sold out - unless there are any left over from RSC's

and at home to East Fife, might be moved due to them playing the sheep at home on the same day!

Just back from holibags (today). No Scottish fitba' news whatsoever available at our destination.

I take it by the title this is an 'away' game? If so - are there tickets available?

At home to East Fife

From threads today it seems tickets may be sold out - unless there are any left over from RSC's

and at home to East Fife, might be moved due to them playing the sheep at home on the same day!

We got the last 2 tickets available, Guy told me Rsc's are allocated a small amount.

We've even played some matches.

But, so far only improper ones because we aren't yet allowed proper ones.

Welcome back to the madness!