Rangers linked with Shiels and Jennings

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye deffo bud. genuinely excited about all this tbh. im 35 and its the first time in ma life following the gers that i can experience something different. granted itll be pish but itll be new pish ;) think well generate more interest over the world than ceptic will in the spl. all eyes are on the MIGHTY GLASGOW RANGERS. BRING IT ON

Who is actually going to stay with us of who is left? Bedoya surely can't? What's the situation with Kirk Broadfoot and Lee Wallace?

I take it Alexander will stay unless he gets a better offer elsewhere.

Whatever happens, this is going to be a really exciting month. Best transfer window ever.

As soon as we were confirmed in division 3 we were told almost instantly that Goian, Edu and Bocanegra would be going. But ever since then we haven't heard anything about Wallace, Alexander, Broadfoot or Bedoya. Surely not all of them plan on staying?

I don't see him staying though, hopefully, but I don't see it. Even if he does, he is still the only one we have. Apparently the Skosgrund twin who was a LB has left as well.

Thank god. Both boys were extremely poor footballers.

As soon as we were confirmed in division 3 we were told almost instantly that Goian, Edu and Bocanegra would be going. But ever since then we haven't heard anything about Wallace, Alexander, Broadfoot or Bedoya. Surely not all of them plan on staying?

I recon one or two will, no more.

Need someone with experience at the back if goian, boca and broads head off...Kenneth would be decent for div 3 n 2 alongside perry then allowing the youngsters to bed in. If broads stays then I see no reason for him with broads, perry, hegerty all CBS and a few youngsters