Rangers linked with Shiels and Jennings

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garry Kenneth is without doubt the worst player I've ever seen. Worse than Kirk.

I'm sure Robbie Neilson's a big Rangers fan hence why he'd be prepared to play in Division 3.

Would be very surprised if Jennings, Shiels or Black signed although it would be fantastic, could afford to rest them for some league games if we are serious about challenging for the League Cup and Scottish Cup.

My mate worked for Killie last year and said that Kenny Shiels 'hated Hibs', but I don't know for what reason, so don't know if Dean is one of us or one of 'them'

Garry Kenneth is without doubt the worst player I've ever seen. Worse than Kirk.

I'm sure Robbie Neilson's a big Rangers fan hence why he'd be prepared to play in Division 3.

Would be very surprised if Jennings, Shiels or Black signed although it would be fantastic, could afford to rest them for some league games if we are serious about challenging for the League Cup and Scottish Cup.

My mate worked for Killie last year and said that Kenny Shiels 'hated Hibs', but I don't know for what reason, so don't know if Dean is one of us or one of 'them'

Sheils is a Northern Irish protestant who had a brother killed by the IRA. Im pretty sure he is or was one of the people.

As for Kenneth being the worst player you have ever seen, fuck sake hes woeful but he is far from the worst cb in the SPL

I'm wondering where all these midfielders are going to fit in. Jennings, Black, Hutton, Kafes and Shiels are all central midfield players. I know Shiels plays off the striker, but that leaves 4 players competing for two central midfield spots (not counting any youths who play there).

I'd rather we got a Kenny Miller-type striker to play up top with Jig/Little than another central midfielder.

Looks like the Jennings bid is gathering momentum

where you hear this?

I agree with earlier posts that if we are in for kafes, then no point signing jennings as we already have black, hutton, mcleod, mitchell and kafes who can play in the middle.

For me, Shiels will play wide right or left and operate like naisy or aluko to a degree.

Going on yesterday, we need a RB (perhaps Cole is the answer) someone to play on the wings (perhaps Shiels and another) and another Striker....

I'm wondering where all these midfielders are going to fit in. Jennings, Black, Hutton, Kafes and Shiels are all central midfield players. I know Shiels plays off the striker, but that leaves 4 players competing for two central midfield spots (not counting any youths who play there).

I'd rather we got a Kenny Miller-type striker to play up top with Jig/Little than another central midfielder.

We shouldn't be worried about bringing in large numbers as we are preparing for two seasons, so will make extra signings in advance. So expect a player or two extra in each area of the pitch for cover.

We shouldn't be worried about bringing in large numbers as we are preparing for two seasons, so will make extra signings in advance. So expect a player or two extra in each area of the pitch for cover.

(tu)

I still think we are ill equipped in the middle of the park.

Hutton, Mitchell & McLeod all lack experience, Kefas has never played in Scotland before so he is a risk and Shiels is more naturally forward thinking than either Jennings or Black are.

If we are going to stick with 4-3-3 & we need two players for each positions then that will be about right.

Agree with Oz's assessment of us needing a right back, a forward and a winger too though.

(tu)

Hutton, Mitchell & McLeod all lack experience, Kefas has never played in Scotland before so he is a risk and Shiels is more naturally forward thinking than either Jennings or Black are.

If we are going to stick with 4-3-3 & we need two players for each positions then that will be about right.

Agree with Oz's assessment of us needing a right back, a forward and a winger too though.

Yeah really agree with that, Broadfoot looked poor and in this division we need a better attacking right back, was crying for Cole to come on but not sure how good he is. Also MacLeod, Little and McKay aren't natural widemen which is where they seemed to be playing yesterday. In this Division it'll be pretty tough just trying to overload down the middle of the park, switch it wide and our players are fitter and technically better so alot of chances will come from those areas.

That's fair to say. (tu) Just hoping we start looking to the other areas of the pitch, as others have said, an RB, a good right and left winger, and another striker are also needed.

where you hear this?

I agree with earlier posts that if we are in for kafes, then no point signing jennings as we already have black, hutton, mcleod, mitchell and kafes who can play in the middle.

For me, Shiels will play wide right or left and operate like naisy or aluko to a degree.

Going on yesterday, we need a RB (perhaps Cole is the answer) someone to play on the wings (perhaps Shiels and another) and another Striker....

The telegraph mate

(tu)

So would your 1st choice midfield 3 be Jennings, Black and Shiels then? With the others as backup? Kafes seems to be on quite a lot of money to be a cover player.