Rangers linked with Shiels and Jennings

So would your 1st choice midfield 3 be Jennings, Black and Shiels then? With the others as backup? Kafes seems to be on quite a lot of money to be a cover player.

If we sign all of these players then I'd probably move away from a 4-3-3 and into a 4-3-1-2 with Black holding, Jennings and Kefas in the middle with Shiels playing off of Little & McCulloch and Wallace and whoever is the right back supplying the width going forward.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we sign all of these players then I'd probably move away from a 4-3-3 and into a 4-3-1-2 with Black holding, Jennings and Kefas in the middle with Shiels playing off of Little & McCulloch and Wallace and whoever is the right back supplying the width going forward.

I agree totally. Coincidentally, that is the exact formation and personnel I am playing with on Fifa right now.

I agree totally. Coincidentally, that is the exact formation and personnel I am playing with on Fifa right now.

I think Wallace will be one of our biggest attacking threats going forward this season and I think the best way to use him is to play narrow and give him the freedom of the left hand side. He looked dangerous every time he went forward yesterday.

As far as 4-3-1-2, I couldn't play that in Fifa. I'm strictly a 4-3-3 guy :pipe:

I think Wallace will be one of our biggest attacking threats going forward this season and I think the best way to use him is to play narrow and give him the freedom of the left hand side. He looked dangerous every time he went forward yesterday.

As far as 4-3-1-2, I couldn't play that in Fifa. I'm strictly a 4-3-3 guy :pipe:

Pfft. I tailor my formation to suit the players I have at my disposal, like good managers should.:pipe: