License Granted?

what notions ? whats wrong with an investigation that shows we have done nothing wrong ? if you read the post i said that if we have done nothing wrong then we have nothing to worry about.

or are you afraid that we have done wrong ?

You know the 'independent' investigation has already been carried out by Celtic's lawyers don't you? Regan has already leaked the punishment.

This might have posted somewhere in the previous 27 pages -- if so apologies...

But who think that the 'investigation' is merely to be suspended for a while given the apparent impasse? For some reason, I cannot see the SPL backing down.. something had to give? Green knows (via Ally) that talk of titles is a non starter.

This might have posted somewhere in the previous 27 pages -- if so apologies...

But who think that the 'investigation' is merely to be suspended for a while given the apparent impasse? For some reason, I cannot see the SPL backing down.. something had to give? Green knows (via Ally) that talk of titles is a non starter.

I imagine that's what will happen today for the immediate issue of the Brechin game but it will need to be fully resolved sooner rather than later because Sky wouldn't sign up with us only having a provisional license.

FFS can we have a bit of reality please ? nobody can "strip titles today". Nobody offical is asking to strip titles, not the SPL/SFA/SFL, not UEFA/FIFA/NATO/UN/ASLEF/MIM/ABC/CNN/etc etc. the mhanks are, but they have no power in this. what is being asked for is an independant inquiry into the use of EBTs, were they used correctly or not and were players registered correctly as a result, or not. if we have nothing to hide then we have nothing to fear regarding titles or cup wins or anything else. if the club (and it would be the club in this case, not the plc) have screwed up then we have to take the medicine for having improperly registered players.

its bad enough all the uncertainty over the licence without these fantasies.

Independant my bollocks. Away home

Havent even been on footie manager yet in case I miss something :disappointment: ,, and thats bad lol,,, even contemplated turning the wee yins programs off and leaving it on Sky sports News all day,, but her greetin got the better of me after awhile lol

Havent even been on footie manager yet in case I miss something :disappointment: ,, and thats bad lol,,, even contemplated turning the wee yins programs off and leaving it on Sky sports News all day,, but her greetin got the better of me after awhile lol

you'd be as well waiting for tomorrow's papers, as waiting for an exclusive from SSN. Slower than a night in the tin pale..........so i'm told

Independant my bollocks. Away home

Exactly, I have no issue with Rangers being investigated but have no confidence on those who are doing the investigation or those who would decide on any punishments.

If Rangers are deemed to of had two contracts for players then in no way should this lead to titles being stripped.

Did having two contracts mean we were a better team - NO.

Sounds like you've taken their notions hook line and sinker. What's the appropriate "medicine" for an administrive technicality?

teams get thrown out of competitions all the time for "administrative" errors so whats your point? i dont want to see it happen but im afraid to say i think it will. its starting to piss me off all this victim mentality thats going about. everyone needs to get a grip and stop begging not to be punished for crimes which clearly we all feel we have committed. iv been viewing this forum for a while and it makes me cringe at the stupid mentality of a lot of the people on here. its like a forum for 14 yo fuckwits that know nothing at times.

no doubt i'l get a response sayin im a tim. so FU in advance for that

:uk:

Its on old joke, not a very good one, you're too jholly for my liking what with all thats going on, or rather not going on.

so you think im a fucking tim from that post and im to JOLLY ? fuck me man ask my friends and family how fucking jolly ive been since valentines day.

that post is a joke btw, you want to tag me as a taig then go for it ill tag you as a :wanker:

teams get thrown out of competitions all the time for "administrative" errors so whats your point? i dont want to see it happen but im afraid to say i think it will. its starting to piss me off all this victim mentality thats going about. everyone needs to get a grip and stop begging not to be punished for crimes which clearly we all feel we have committed. iv been viewing this forum for a while and it makes me cringe at the stupid mentality of a lot of the people on here. its like a forum for 14 yo fuckwits that know nothing at times.

Teams have also been thrown out of leagues for child sex abuse.

Then again, some haven't.

Very Mature.

so you think im a fucking tim from that post and im to JOLLY ? fuck me man ask my friends and family how fucking jolly ive been since valentines day.

that post is a joke btw, you want to tag me as a taig then go for it ill tag you as a :wanker:

Fuck You. Any member cracking jokes, bad ones at that, when we were in limbo is a smelly rhat bastard. There's a time and a place for jokes and here in the last few days counts as neither.

Fuck You. Any member cracking jokes, bad ones at that, when we were in limbo is a smelly rhat bastard. There's a time and a place for jokes and here in the last few days counts as neither.

i will leave this topic now but before i go id like to point out that you sir are a complete cunt

ill not resort to calling you a tim im not as low as you seem to be

now run along :wanker:

i will leave this topic now but before i go id like to point out that you sir are a complete cunt

ill not resort to calling you a tim im not as low as you seem to be

now run along :wanker:

:lol: :lol:

Cracking jokes when we have no licence, all huffy when we get one.

If you ain't a taig, I wish I'd had your resolve over the last week. The licence is granted now as the thread suggests so craic as many jokes as you see fit. :P