License Granted?

almost every one of your posts are reeking of bheast.

I concur.

A -18 rep and he's been a member for less than 24hrs.

Also his name seems to be a play on the tick tock shit they were spouting. I for one would punt him outta here.

Thing is.. Without OF matches, the TV contract has to be a fraction of the 'old' one? So the SPL pay for some media rights for a relatively minor pot of money? Need the details on all this... but no stripping of titles? Well done Charles Green and co (if indeed that is the case).

I concur.

A -18 rep and he's been a member for less than 24hrs.

Also his name seems to be a play on the tick tock shit they were spouting. I for one would punt him outta here.

go on his profile and check his post history, its ugly viewing.

"Seriously? I find sky full of ads except the movie channels. But that's my experience. "

--

To use someone else's turn of phrase; along with the internet also came Sky+

Yeah that's ok if your using time shift but if not you can't fast forward the adverts. I have sky+Hd.

I dont mind them getting some of the media cash if we keep all our titles and they have agreed 100% to drop all pursuit. We would have had to divide up what was coming into the SFL by 30 clubs anyway ,, so it wouldnt have been much.

I know the principle may feel a little tarnished,,, but how bad will the tims feel if we keep ALL our titles,,and they will feel the "establishment " sold them out again,,, just wait for it. TIMPLOSION IF THIS IS TRUE WILL BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

:21::uk::beer1:

My point proved, you dont know.

Lets just say its my job to know the figures :pipe:

So instead of holding your hand up and admitting you were simply making it up you are going to insist that Sky losing rights to the EPL would mean 90%+ of their total subscribers leaving while losing the SPL rights would result in less than 1% doing the same? If you do this for a living I hope your CV is up to date :rolleyes:

Yeah that's ok if your using time shift but if not you can't fast forward the adverts.

Yes but that's not exactly difficult to manage is it? Record sky, stv, etc and watch bbc or film or footie, you never need to watch an advert again; 1hr programs are actually 40ish minutes, think how much of your life is wasted watching adverts.

I dont mind them getting some of the media cash if we keep all our titles and they have agreed 100% to drop all pursuit. We would have had to divide up what was coming into the SFL by 30 clubs anyway ,, so it wouldnt have been much.

I know the principle may feel a little tarnished,,, but how bad will the tims feel if we keep ALL our titles,,and they will feel the "establishment " sold them out again,,, just wait for it. TIMPLOSION IF THIS IS TRUE WILL BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

:21::uk::beer1:

Yeah and then the campaign is stepped up to have them stripped of titles during the sex abuse years and the Erskine Bridge will need to be closed for these poor buggers jumping off :D

Right guys

Is this a good thing for us re tv rights??

What does it mean for us , what does it mean for other SPL teams ??

Well - it means Rangers get to play next season - so that's a good thing.

It means Sky doesn't rip up the contract they still have for this season even if it is reduced substantially. So that's good for the SPL.

No Rangers fan should have paid for sky in the last 3/4 years, but they do, and still do. Sadly the internet militant is a small minority. Nothing but blackmail this and we just accept it, then we wonder why they walk all over us.

What has it got to do with you what fellow fans watch on TV?

So instead of holding your hand up and admitting you were simply making it up you are going to insist that Sky losing rights to the EPL would mean 90%+ of their total subscribers leaving while losing the SPL rights would result in less than 1% doing the same? If you do this for a living I hope your CV is up to date :rolleyes:

Al Capone is pretty near the mark on this. Most Scottish subscribers with the sports package pay to see the EPL and La Liga. If the EPL wasn't broadcast most Scottish Sky viewers would cancel the sports package. When you pay Sky for the sports package you are funding the EPL not the SPL.

Beside the fact that paying £500+ a year for any tv that carries advertising is stupid, sky have been underpaying for Scottish football for years. A team that gets relegated from the epl gets 10/20 times as much as the Scottish champions. Sky makes plenty from Scottish football, and give us buttons in return.

As for missing your 5-6 games a week, then aye its a small price to pay to get a better deal instead of scrambling for the scraps. Besides, you can get anything that you can see on sky on this amazing new invention called the internet.

Total shite. I'm not watching football on a pc screen and I'm not going to give up Sky when it will make fuck all impact anyway.