License Granted?

So VB's start a roumer and no one is accusing them of talking shite? If this was FF that this roumer had came from there would be a slagging match going on.

Thats because generally FF is full of shite and VB isn't.

So VB's start a roumer and no one is accusing them of talking shite? If this was FF that this roumer had came from there would be a slagging match going on.

Sorry are you on VB?

To let you know source has been confirmed by admin

its only a rumour if you dont know the source.

VBis a forum that does not allow tarriers on it so im more inclined to belive in my own people.

I'm still waiting for the sting in the tail. It's not like them not to take a pound of flesh.

If this is confirmed (which I don't doubt), then Green, Ally and the rest of the management have played a blinder.

Since Green has been getting slated at every turn by Leggo and the shadowy dingbats, the least they can do is acknowledge the boy done good.

I won't hold my breath though.

Doubt that mate. Pretty sure it stands from Sept 1-Aug 31.. Meaning we can sign players in this window but then nothing until Jan, 2014. 00000042.gif

Unless I'm mistaken I dont think thats true Delamonty, clubs in the SFL can sign players outwith the windows as the window only exists for the top league in each country. That would mean we can sign players 01 September 2013.

But has he met any VB's?

if 1st jan 1994 is on there then yes he has. Think he may also have been on Fishtanks bus. Btw could you sort out Riley's number for Albertz123? Hes needing some plastering work done or has he already pmd yae?

So instead of holding your hand up and admitting you were simply making it up you are going to insist that Sky losing rights to the EPL would mean 90%+ of their total subscribers leaving while losing the SPL rights would result in less than 1% doing the same? If you do this for a living I hope your CV is up to date :rolleyes:

Clueless

if 1st jan 1994 is on there then yes he has. Think he may also have been on Fishtanks bus. Btw could you sort out Riley's number for Albertz123? Hes needing some plastering work done or has he already pmd yae?

Well he can ask them then :lol:

Av not got his number mate. Be better asking dave for it