Pes 2013 demo out now

JimmyCR1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pes is miles behind FIFA, maybe better offline but who plays football games offline these days? Personally I don't get any satisfaction playing against the computer anymore, don't think I played offline at all in this years FIFA

Me.

Online FIFA loses its appeal pretty quickly for me, everyone goes the same teams and use the same tactics to win.

I enjoy bug free master leagues.

FIFA has became stale imo, not played it since new year.

Why do people care so much about how players look?

Used to care when it was on PS2 and I was about 8 lol

Because it adds to the authenticity of the game.

It's the very same as people caring about the level of detail in games suce as COD and such like.

There is no reason with the consoles we now have that players still look like zombies and run like they have shit themselves.

Because it adds to the authenticity of the game.

It's the very same as people caring about the level of detail in games suce as COD and such like.

There is no reason with the consoles we now have that players still look like zombies and run like they have shit themselves.

The level of detail in COD is abysmal though...

Gameplay over graphics anyday

Me.

Online FIFA loses its appeal pretty quickly for me, everyone goes the same teams and use the same tactics to win.

I enjoy bug free master leagues.

FIFA has became stale imo, not played it since new year.

I agree with this - I moved to Fifa when Fifa 08 came out but one thing I've ALWAYS missed from PES was the Master League. Fifa's Career Mode just isn't good enough but they've made quite a few improvements to it this year.

Anybody know if Rangers will be in PES yet?

I agree with this - I moved to Fifa when Fifa 08 came out but one thing I've ALWAYS missed from PES was the Master League. Fifa's Career Mode just isn't good enough but they've made quite a few improvements to it this year.

Anybody know if Rangers will be in PES yet?

Nah mate its Motherwell that takes our place!

Not that it really matters given the extensive edit modes and someone releases the patch on release day so it’s not a big issue.

Not that it really matters given the extensive edit modes and someone releases the patch on release day so it’s not a big issue.

:(.

I know a lot of people are talking about the editing on PES[back in the PES4 days on the PC I actually made a few gamefaces myself] / creation centre on FIFA but to me it's just not the same because you can't play in ranked matches with the team. Considering giving both games a miss this year and just picking up Assassin's Creed III when it comes out.

I've not played PES for years mate but is it still done where people edit the stadium into it etc? I seen someone do all Scottish clubs and I was sure they had done all the stadiums aswell! Fuck knows how long that would take

I've not played PES for years mate but is it still done where people edit the stadium into it etc? I seen someone do all Scottish clubs and I was sure they had done all the stadiums aswell! Fuck knows how long that would take

Yeah mate, it used to be in the game then back came in for PES2011 I think

This year the stadium creation is more advanced which is cool as last year it was pretty decent. There are guys who spend hours on it getting the ad boards and sponsors correct for around 50 stadiums. PES 11 was so bad I think I spent around 80% of my time pissing about with the editor modes because the gameplay was that bad, going from the demo this year though it’s playing pretty well …more like the golden PS2 days.

I know what one you are on about! The Scottish option file had all the stadiums like Caley Thistle and Easter Road :lol: Fuck that.

Yeah mate, it used to be in the game then back came in for PES2011 I think

This year the stadium creation is more advanced which is cool as last year it was pretty decent. There are guys who spend hours on it getting the ad boards and sponsors correct for around 50 stadiums. PES 11 was so bad I think I spent around 80% of my time pissing about with the editor modes because the gameplay was that bad, going from the demo this year though it’s playing pretty well …more like the golden PS2 days.

I know what one you are on about! The Scottish option file had all the stadiums like Caley Thistle and Easter Road :lol: Fuck that.

Some of these guys are fantastic at it! They spend so much time getting things perfect! I'm sure that the last time I seen an edit was the day after I had been to a game at Ibrox and the sponsor boards etc were all the exact same and in the same area as they had been at the game the day before!

If Fifa could get the CL and Europa league licence I think it would kill off the Pro Evo series! Hopefully that doesn't happen as you need 2 healthy games imo

Some of these guys are fantastic at it! They spend so much time getting things perfect! I'm sure that the last time I seen an edit was the day after I had been to a game at Ibrox and the sponsor boards etc were all the exact same and in the same area as they had been at the game the day before!

If Fifa could get the CL and Europa league licence I think it would kill off the Pro Evo series! Hopefully that doesn't happen as you need 2 healthy games imo

Yeah if they had that plus the in depth editor mode then PES would be no more imo.

The good thing about PES is it gives the Europa and CL as part of the game, remember when FIFA used to release them as separate games…money grabbing bastards!

There really is only those 2 now, back in the day we had This is Football, codemasters club football, Actua Soccer ect.

Never played a football game that made me feel the same way as PES5.

Nothing beat having your mates round, a few cans and settign up a tourney!

The earlier Pro evos were the dogs bollox! Nobody gave a shit if your team was called old firm blue or merseyside red, the game was untouchable! I think its suffered from going to the next gen consoles for whatever reason

The earlier Pro evos were the dogs bollox! Nobody gave a shit if your team was called old firm blue or merseyside red, the game was untouchable! I think its suffered from going to the next gen consoles for whatever reason

Yeah fuck knows what happened with that, even now they are still using the same engine as they did in PES 2008 which was a howling game. I read they said it would take too much time and money to implement a new engine into the PS3 at this stage ( 2 years ago) so they have been working on the PS4/ XBOX new gen engines. They only really get 7 or 8 months each year to develop the games since it's a yearly title.

They have lost so much ground to FIFA though, I remember FIFA used to be a joke on the PS2 then they swapped places as soon as next gen came about.

Yeah fuck knows what happened with that, even now they are still using the same engine as they did in PES 2008 which was a howling game. I read they said it would take too much time and money to implement a new engine into the PS3 at this stage ( 2 years ago) so they have been working on the PS4/ XBOX new gen engines. They only really get 7 or 8 months each year to develop the games since it's a yearly title.

They have lost so much ground to FIFA though, I remember FIFA used to be a joke on the PS2 then they swapped places as soon as next gen came about.

Fifa was chronic! The only reason some liked it was due to the real strips, the game itself was pants! Fifa 98 road to the world cup was my favourite of all the fifas up to the recent ones!

If pro could get the gameplay from 4 and 5 back with better graphics they would be onto a winner imo

Fifa was chronic! The only reason some liked it was due to the real strips, the game itself was pants! Fifa 98 road to the world cup was my favourite of all the fifas up to the recent ones!

If pro could get the gameplay from 4 and 5 back with better graphics they would be onto a winner imo

98 was a class game, fantastic!

I've always said if they released the last 3 PES games in HD on the next gen consoles with updated rosters it would be amazing. I really don't know why they havent done it since the sales of PES have been shocking the last few years.

98 was a class game, fantastic!

I've always said if they released the last 3 PES games in HD on the next gen consoles with updated rosters it would be amazing. I really don't know why they havent done it since the sales of PES have been shocking the last few years.

Was there not talk of them totally revamping Pro? Or is it as you said now going to be left to the next consoles released?

How does the Champions League and Europa work?

Are they a part of the Master League?

Basically you can start a master league, just like manager mode but there's a lot more to do. Not sure if you still can, but if you go as an unlicenced team you can change the kit and stuff which is cool.

Depending on what club you might be in the champions league or europa and they basically just come up as midweek games. The music starts playing on the menu when you have a game. It's awesome. They stand side by side while the song gets played and everything haha.

Was there not talk of them totally revamping Pro? Or is it as you said now going to be left to the next consoles released?

Yeah its being revamped for the next consoles which are due out in the next few years.

They screw it up though and tha's them finished imo, they can't go another 5 or so years being kicked up and down by FIFA.

Basically you can start a master league, just like manager mode but there's a lot more to do. Not sure if you still can, but if you go as an unlicenced team you can change the kit and stuff which is cool.

Depending on what club you might be in the champions league or europa and they basically just come up as midweek games. The music starts playing on the menu when you have a game. It's awesome. They stand side by side while the song gets played and everything haha.

That's brilliant. Really looking forward to trying this.