Ally McCoist statement

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moses give it a wee rest man.

The guy bluepeter didn't use the wording as you would have liked, so what ?

Super says mismanaged for ten months... which were were in point of fact.

'Cheated for years' ..? No, so the fellow Rae is a dipshit.

Bent the rules for years under murray ? too right..... but no one knew about this.

The EBT's were a legal thing to use at the time but Murray didn't disclose something about them it seems to the tits at the sfa and its tantamount to double contracts according to THEM ? (I think that's what it is about ?)

Read what super and wee Duranty were like when Gough bad-mouthed Rangers fans behind one of the goals for shouting out something HE didn't like.

WHY the hell would you be WANTING to go find out what a fellow Gers poster on here typed in a while back for anyway ??????????

I love Ally's stance and all that... but I did question his sad tactics more than a few times during that season past and I will do in the future as well.... you don't get hung/drawn and quartered for having an opinion dude ?

Too many kiddies on here bumping gums and always want to argue with fellow bears... so OTHERS views might not be to your liking ? .... grow up, as football is ALL about opinions.

The post is About Ally and just What His stance is.... so the rest SHOULD have been all of us waxing lyrical about how much we admire him for doing so..... and You go and dig this guy up for some previous post made ... you after wee brownie points or what ?

Here's the thing - and I know to keep it simple for you - all the information you seek is in this thread. Firstly - it's not a direct quote. It is, of course, what you have been suggesting. A summation - getting to the gist of it.

Clue 1: Rae lies like a cunt about The Rangers 'cheating for years'. It was as we all know a blatant lie. It's in this thread.

Clue 2: You agreed. No one else has - only you. It's in this thread.

Clue 3: You stated McCoist agrees with Rae. No one else has - only you. It's in this thread.

Now, if you can't work out the conclusion that I and so many others on this thread have arrived at then get some help. Amazon will sell you some reading comprehension cards if you continue to struggle badly.

No amount of lies or excuses is getting you off this hook. And we know there will be more hate-speak from you for The Rangers - you have a damningly repetitive record of it.

Tick tock... :sherlock:

I honestly don't know why the fuck ye bother wastin yer time.

dig this guy up for some previous post made ... you after wee brownie points or what ?

BP9 has been attacking the club and it's support for as long as I can remember. Attacking traditions, the song-book and more - there's a list of blatant lies that would make a taig think twice before posting.

You think latest outpouring of shite from the charlatan is the only example?

And there's nothing special at all about this particular prick - I take issue with anyone hammering our club based on lies and taig spin.

Bent the rules for years under murray ? too right.

That sort of shite, is a good example.

I honestly don't know why the fuck ye bother wastin yer time.

Because the lying, thick cunt pours hate on our club. Endlessly and repeatedly - he can expect it in the neck every time he spouts his shite.

As you know, Booler, I'm far from alone in tackling this prick of pricks.

He'll go too far soon enough - his type always do. :)

BP9 has been attacking the club and it's support for as long as I can remember. Attacking traditions, the song-book and more - there's a list of blatant lies that would make a taig think twice before posting.

You think latest outpouring of shite from the charlatan is the only example?

And there's nothing special at all about this particular prick - I take issue with anyone hammering our club based on lies and taig spin.

That sort of shite, is a good example.

They call it "trolling" these days.

Firstly - it's not a direct quote.

SO essentially - YOU LIE to try to make a point!! where as I just have an opinion you don't like

I love it that you FAIL so easily - you persevere but FAIL - and even have no been caught LYING to try to win - :lol: - so deflection, selective quoting and now an escalation to outright LYING - Making up quotes and saying that is what I have said !!

thank goodness its only the internet - if it was something serious you would be in big piles of doo dooo!!!

Moses give it a wee rest man.

The guy bluepeter didn't use the wording as you would have liked, so what ?

Super says mismanaged for ten months... which were were in point of fact.

'Cheated for years' ..? No, so the fellow Rae is a dipshit.

Bent the rules for years under murray ? too right..... but no one knew about this.

The EBT's were a legal thing to use at the time but Murray didn't disclose something about them it seems to the tits at the sfa and its tantamount to double contracts according to THEM ? (I think that's what it is about ?)

Read what super and wee Duranty were like when Gough bad-mouthed Rangers fans behind one of the goals for shouting out something HE didn't like.

WHY the hell would you be WANTING to go find out what a fellow Gers poster on here typed in a while back for anyway ??????????

I love Ally's stance and all that... but I did question his sad tactics more than a few times during that season past and I will do in the future as well.... you don't get hung/drawn and quartered for having an opinion dude ?

Too many kiddies on here bumping gums and always want to argue with fellow bears... so OTHERS views might not be to your liking ? .... grow up, as football is ALL about opinions.

The post is About Ally and just What His stance is.... so the rest SHOULD have been all of us waxing lyrical about how much we admire him for doing so..... and You go and dig this guy up for some previous post made ... you after wee brownie points or what ?

Thanks. MM seems to have taken a wee dislike to me - he is pretty obsessive about it - which is a shame - he doesn't like I have strong (but different) opinions to him.

Because the lying, thick cunt pours hate on our club. Endlessly and repeatedly - he can expect it in the neck every time he spouts his shite.

As you know, Booler, I'm far from alone in tackling this prick of pricks.

He'll go too far soon enough - his type always do. :)

... ohh I will go to far in my support of Rangers ? :lol: :lol: strange how people are now noticing the lengths yoiu are going to - even lying and making up quotes - and you have had to admit that you did it :lol:

I'll be around a while yet!

That is not what i interpret from what Ally was quoted as saying, more along the lines of Rangers had been a badly run club for 9 months and we would take our medicine and move on.

At no time was he quoted as saying we cheated....

1) No bribery took place.

2) Rangers players did not take performance-enhancing drugs.

3) All ebt payments were listed on our accounts and signed of by the sfa/spl for 10 years.

This is about one team wanting to rewrite history nothing more, also this is issue is not just about Rangers but could encompass the whole of Scottish football. If liewell gets his way and manufactures evidence that Rangers players were impropley registered that means your wee beloved Scotland's results will be wiped out as well and action could be taken againt them for fielding ineligible players.

Mate, apologies. Looks like I gave you a neg rep by mistake. New I pad have evened it up. Cheers.