Ally McCoist statement

In significant points in history, of our country and our club, great people emerge - Moses McNeil, Mr Struth, Willie Waddell, Jock Wallace, Walter Smith and others. Often they are thrust forward in adversity and display a candour, dignity and most obviously integrity that most others cannot match. They are giants amongst pygmies. Step up Ally McCoist, a giant among the small men and small-minded of the SPL and SFA. You are a legend in our time, in the years ahead Rangers fans will talk about, reminisce and retell the story of our troubles and our rise back to greatness and most of all they will talk of the emergence of a true Rangers legend, already established on the field of play, they will talk of Ally McCoist - Super Ally - "Super" doesn't quite do him justice!

Arise Sir Ally :praise:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Ally tells like it is, as mentioned above no doubt he will get hammered for it.

The journey starts now.

Never forget what all the parasites in the SPL did to us, we will be back and we will have our revenge.

We are the worlds most successful club.

We are the people.

We are Rangers.

Whether he turns out to be a manager who will succeed enough to satisfy the footballing demands, I would like to think that the fight and loyalty Ally has shown will guarantee him a place in the boardroom of the re-emerging Rangers, he is almost single handedly rallying us to keep the faith, its almost like the Braveheart speech in its intensity. As long as there are true blues like him around the fans will always be there. A true Rangers legend, and hes just warming up.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man. That man is Ally McCoist who has been our oasis in a desert of shattered hopes!

There are many proud former Rangers' stalwarts who have passed on but who will be beaming down their pride that once again another true stalwart has maintained their proud legacy.

Whatever happens in the future in terms of results/trophies, let us never forget the magnitude of the role which Ally has undertaken and how magnificently he has served our club in it's darkest period.

This act alone ensures that he shall have a place in our history books for evermore as the true legend which he is!

I salute you sir!

Settle down! What te hell was good in that statement. Our Ally is in a rut or on the way out. Cue the shifty eye's, I care not a fuck but mark my words that is not good for us.

Erskine bridge is over there mate ------>

this man epitimises everything the late great mr struth said it took to be a ranger. reading that makes me want to take to the street and get militant with all them who are trying to screw us. no surrender super ally.

I was on holiday in Yarmouth in the early 90's when me and my boys walked past this place on the beach marked out with green netting around the edge and 2 goals, never even looked at the advertising board. Beach football like on eurosport, wonder who's plAying I said to my sons, all of us draped in our orange away tops, as you do on your hols

This cockney voice shouted" there is no way you lot are walking past me without saying hello, never mind playing, not with them tops on, on the sons of William"

The sign read Dale Gordons beach soccer. And there he was with his boy trying in vain to drum up support. I couldn't get my words out as me and my tiny boys went onto the sand to take on 4 scousers, all teenagers.

" I played against the stinkies 3 times and won every game, I'm not going to let you lot get beat now, so his young son played for us. We drew 2-2. My wee 5 year old Billy scored with his face when I battered a hopeful shot meant for a wee stab from his classy son just inside the post. But it spun up from the sand and hit the wee yin in the mouth and went in off the post. Disco was sitting in a lifeguards seat and cheered like a Berserker when it went in, then blew for time up, even though we only played a minute of the2nd half.

What a guy, he spoke for ages with me and my ex wife who was with us on holiday about the famous nights out with durrant and super , and how people's toes would curl up if they ever had seen the 3 of them out, and how the knives must have always been glistening in the deadly duos households as their wives waited for them to get in. Ha ha.

But it was the next thing he said that stuck, and is so poignant today.

" all them up there see coisty as the jolly joker with a one liner for everyone, even when we lost, but he really would die for you lot, as would super iain .

One time on the way up the tunnel away at Motherwell, Richard Gough said that the cunt behind the goal in our support screamed that he was a useless bastard cos he headed it out for a corner instead of bringing it down and clearing it upfield

Super and durrant went for gough,only to be held back by 5 or 6 well players.

"never talk about our boys like that, and am fuckin tellin ye ye are a useless cunt." , all the time swinging as durrant punched-the opposition players tring to get the captain

' they will bury those 2 side by side in their rangers strips, nobody should even bother kidding about it. They ARE you lot ,. Real good egg the boy.

What an weekend!

No Surrender

Rab

Settle down! What te hell was good in that statement. Our Ally is in a rut or on the way out. Cue the shifty eye's, I care not a fuck but mark my words that is not good for us.

take it that is your burd in ur avatar sheeeeeep