Ally McCoist statement

If they fine him for this, we should pay it.

Hand delivered to the SFA offices by 30,000 Bears all singing The Billy Boys.

And all in coins.

Priceless! The man's a legend and they've made it as difficult as possible for him so it's the least we can do. :love:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Settle down! What te hell was good in that statement. Our Ally is in a rut or on the way out. Cue the shifty eye's, I care not a fuck but mark my words that is not good for us.

Baaaaaaah, baaaaaaah. Jump off the cliffs, man, and swim. Maybe you make it to Iceland before you drown.

I wrote an earlier post about how no high profile Rangers minded person would ever critisise another club, as has been the want from our club for years.

But what a statement from MR McCOIST, absolutely brilliant, at last somebody sticking it right up liewell and his scumbag pals from the SPHell.

MR McCoist deserves our full support - my renewal form for ST is in the ticket office just waiting on word as to how they will take payment.

Tuesday 7th August warrents a record attendance in support of RANGERS and MR McCOIST.

It is because of men like Mr. McCoist we have had so few managers throughout our illustrious history. We could not have a better man taking us forward right now, born a Ranger, lives a Ranger!

We Are The People.

Taigs want his "insane remarks" challenged.

Brattbakk@Brattbakkk@JimDelahunt @Pmacgiollabhain Jim get your head out of the sand. He did say it. Go on be a journalist and challenge his inane remarks.

Expand

Christ sake, i've done all I can to ignore that guy last couple of months.

Ive not long logged in & l was reading this thread, what more can l say, l agree with everything you guys have said, apart from that fucking numbnut charlie, theres always fucking one. But as l am reading my eyes are filling up & my heart is pumping, this is a great thread & probably one of the most deserved. Arise Sir Ally, a living legend. :praise: :praise: :praise:

Ally McCoist you are the greatest ever ranger now. people may disagree with me here but that is now what you are to me.

When this season is done and dusted I firmly believe the RFFF should be used to pay for this man's holiday. an absolute blow out the works. if anyone fucking deserves it it's him. SUPER ALLY SUPER ALLY!!

Taigs want his "insane remarks" challenged.

Brattbakk@Brattbakkk@JimDelahunt @Pmacgiollabhain Jim get your head out of the sand. He did say it. Go on be a journalist and challenge his inane remarks.

Expand

As I said before, but I don't think the SFA can do anything about Ally's comments because we weren't actually SFA members when the comments were made.

Plus its not as if its defamatory, its all spot on.

Christ sake, i've done all I can to ignore that guy last couple of months.

I've never went on his page until the op brought up what he said. It pissed me off because there was fuck all up with what McCoist said.

Did he write the same thing after peter Liewells statement today? Now that is what you call "pandering to the fans"

As I said before, but I don't think the SFA can do anything about Ally's comments because we weren't actually SFA members when the comments were made.

Plus its not as if its defamatory, its all spot on.

Rangers have played along with the dignified silence for too long. Now we're actually finding our voices and the manky mob & media don't like it.

I think Ally would rather the RFFF was used to save jobs at Ibrox and Auchenhowie.

Watch Green's interview on RTV, promises NO redundancies at Ibrox or Auchenhowie while we are in Div 3 or 2. And he expects the SPhelL to be dead by the time we win Div 2 meaning the following year with promotion to the SFL Div 1 we will be in the top league, oh and ALL teams coming back from the SPhelL go into bottom Division. Including Cesspit FC. You will reap what you have sown bassas

SoMOTEitBE

Settle down! What te hell was good in that statement. Our Ally is in a rut or on the way out. Cue the shifty eye's, I care not a fuck but mark my words that is not good for us.

ban this stinking cunt now please ................