Ally McCoist statement

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Said Ally.

Had to be said - tell it as it is.

Enough is Enough - SPL leadership is a f**king disgrace to a proud country.

Surely it now time to ask UEFA and FIFA to get involved in this mess and take it out of the SPL hands and get it fixed.

Morton Chairman Douglas Rae. “Rangers have admitted they should be punished because they have cheated consistently over the last number of years."

It is a reasonable position for the Morton Chairman to take - in fact many Rangers supporters feel the same

Ally McCoist: ‘No one is denying that Rangers were badly mismanaged for 10 months. Nor are we disputing that we should be punished for that.’ McCoist said.

I don't have the words to describe how highly I rate mccoist and his leadership

Well, well, well.

McCoist nailing Rae for the lying cunt we know him to be.

But you agreed with Rae. And claimed 'many' of us 'feel the same'. You can't agree with both of them - so which is it?

:sherlock:

IMO, to summarise Allys comments "This is what happens when fenians are in charge at spl & sfa".

I'm sure the bbc cunts will try & edit his statement to that.

Ally is up there now with the greatest legends ever (outwith playing)

Morton Chairman Douglas Rae. "Rangers have admitted they should be punished because they have cheated consistently over the last number of years."

Ally McCoist: 'No one is denying that Rangers were badly mismanaged for 10 months. Nor are we disputing that we should be punished for that.' McCoist said.

Well, well, well.

McCoist nailing Rae for the lying cunt we know him to be.

But you agreed with Rae. And claimed 'many' of us 'feel the same'. You can't agree with both of them - so which is it?

:sherlock:

You need to learn to read -even Ally agreed with Rae ",,,,,,, Nor are we disputing that we should be punished for that. ,,,,,"

But keep bumping yer gums and I'll keep shooting you down - ( and I love that you stalk me BTW :h34rt: ).

You need to learn to read -even Ally agreed with Rae ",,,,,,, Nor are we disputing that we should be punished for that. ,,,,,"

But keep bumping yer gums and I'll keep shooting you down - ( and I love that you stalk me BTW :h34rt: ).

Where did Ally say Rangers cheated? Absolute fucking nonesense!

Rae thinks that we should be punished for the actions over a number of years. Ally thinks that we should be punished for the actions of a 10 month period. they are talking about 2 totally different things but because they both use the word "punish" you think that they agree with each other? Wow. You really don't understand what either are talking about.

You need to learn to read -even Ally agreed with Rae

Rae said we had been cheating for years - McCoist said we had been mismanaged for 10 months.

And I need to learn to read? You're a complete fucking moron :lol:

Your stain isn't washing away :sherlock:

PS: BP9, there's three on this very thread already that spotted your lies - just how are you going to 'keep shooting them down' when your shame is there for all to see?

Rae thinks that we should be punished for the actions over a number of years. Ally thinks that we should be punished for the actions of a 10 month period. they are talking about 2 totally different things but because they both use the word "punish" you think that they agree with each other? Wow. You really don't understand what either are talking about.

BluePeter9 understands perfectly well.

What he's attempting to do is to cover his own lies and public support for the lying bastard that is Rae. And failing.

I'd be embarrassed for him if his hate for The Rangers wasn't so shameful or public. On a board for supporters of The Rangers, too.

Where did Ally say Rangers cheated? Absolute fucking nonesense!

Ally never said it. Not once.

Only BluePeter9 imagines he has. And that's because he has to.

It was bad enough when BP9 supported the Moron FC chairman and his lies - now he's trying to smear McCoist by claiming Ally agrees with Rae :sherlock:

Tick tock...

Rae said we had been cheating for years - McCoist said we had been mismanaged for 10 months.

PS: BP9, there's three on this very thread already that spotted your lies - just how are you going to 'keep shooting them down' when your shame is there for all to see?

:lol: your're a trier - and that I amire - perhpas one day your efforts may lead to some sort of result but I admire how you keep getting knocked down and keep trying to come back - shame you fail so often.

:lol: your're a trier - and that I amire - perhpas one day your efforts may lead to some sort of result but I admire how you keep getting knocked down and keep trying to come back - shame you fail so often.

Utterly shameless - you slander McCoist by telling us he agrees with that lying bastard Rae?

These are the facts as can be seen on this very thread.

Tick tock...BP9...tick tock... :sherlock:

At last someone has given the SPL the blast they have needed for a long time.

Ally you are the greatest. You have told these money grubbing cunts the truth.

they kicked us out of their corrupt organisation but when reality bit they realised they needed us, our money and our supporters.

I really wish there was some other alternative to playing in the SPL again.Donxcaster and Reagan what a fucking double act.

We are RANGERS,super Rangers you cunts and we will return hopefully the whole of scottish football will wake up to your corruption and stick you in the Bar l for your crimes.

Hopefully this marks a new era for the club and this dignified silence crap that Bain and Murray used to come out with is consigned to the history books.

Green and super both impressed me with what they said last night and hopefully this is a sign we are going to start kicking back at our enemies over time.

I noticed it .Couldnt believe it coming from a bear

I noticed it .Couldnt believe it coming from a bear

Four have noticed on this page alone - apparently BP9 is going to 'shoot it all down'.

Well, he's lied, supported a lying cunt who attacked our club and has now slandered McCoist himself by claiming Ally actually agrees with the Moron chairman.

Nothing 'shot down' as yet :sherlock:

Super super ally the man has been kicked spat at,treated with contempt by thousands of sphell fans/chairmen and yet he comes out with a cracking interview, the man deserves his legend status, that man bleeds blue, He was a ranger then he is a ranger now and he will forever be rangers