uefa cup final

Anyone going? Me and my mate got Rangers End tickets in the ballot, pity we didn't make it! Going for a wee donder round George Sq and Merchant City, see some Spanish totty ;)

Hope Espanyol win what with the Seville/ bheggars connection.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was passing by Hampden on my way home at about 4 or so. Loads of fans already arriving - the Sevilla fans seemed to be a bit chirpier - Espanyol fans almost looked depressed and there were less of them. Maybe it was our weather :lol:

I was half tempted to go but my complete lack of interest in the Uefa Cup without our participation, lack of money and the lack of any ticket put paid to that idea.

And aye, it's on ITV4 only.

Anyone going? Me and my mate got Rangers End tickets in the ballot, pity we didn't make it! Going for a wee donder round George Sq and Merchant City, see some Spanish totty ;)

Hope Espanyol win what with the Seville/ bheggars connection.

Spanish totty? From what I saw of the crowds outside the stadium I barely saw a single female, never mind a hot one.

Looking around Hampden this afternoon really brought it home how much less of an event the UEFA Cup is than the Champions league. In 2002 there were giant marquees, one on the pitch in lesser Hampden and the other in the car park, tonight there is absolutely nothing to show that there is about to be a European final played.