Season Ticket

RAFREG

Just this minute renewed my Season Tickets on a 4 Payment plan 2 payments in Aug,1 in Sept and 1 in Oct. YESSSS new season here we come.My Daughter and i back to supporting the team we love.Can`t wait.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to renew mine for me and my dad, asked for a move as need to get 4 together as buying for my 2 sons aswell(when public sale starts), not allowed to move so have to wait til public sale and by 4. and to top matters the laday on phone called me the short word for honey :angry::angry::angry:

Great - Did they just use existing Direct Debit details or what?

I just Made the payments with my bankcard,they are just taking the payments when due from my account.I`m Gonna pop in to the ticket office sometime this week to try and arrange away ticket allocation and payment.

Are they sending out new renewal forms with the new prices on them ? Or have we just to renew as it stands ? Anyone know ?

Renewal forms are going out today, all existing ST holders should have them by Weds, according to Ticket Office.

Are they sending out new renewal forms with the new prices on them ? Or have we just to renew as it stands ? Anyone know ?

She said seats were reserved till (i think the 7th of Aug)and that they hoped to have details out by Wed this week.

ON Monday the Club communicated season ticket prices for 12/13 and we are now in a position to confirm that all season ticket holders will receive a new season ticket renewal form in the post from Wednesday 31 July next week.

NB: Season ticket holders who have already renewed with the original form and pricing from June will not receive a new form. Where payment has already been made the Club will credit the season ticket holder with the appropriate amount above and where payment has not been taken the Club will charge the amount in the 'Season ticket prices' section below.

The season ticket deadline is now Tuesday 7 August 2012. From Tuesday 14 August the Club will open season ticket sales to supporters for all areas of the stadium.

PAYMENT OPTIONS

Fans can choose to pay by:

• Cash

• Cheque

• Debit/Credit card in either one instalment or spread over 4 monthly instalments. If paying by instalments the first of these will be taken on or around Tuesday 7 August, with subsequent payments being taken on or around 31 August, 28 September and 31 October

LEAGUE CUP - please note that home League Cup ties will no longer be included in the standard season ticket

CHANGES TO AWAY TICKET ALLOCATIONS - the away schemes will be replaced by season ticket holder priority sales and details will be communicated to season ticket holders prior to each match

CHANGES TO HOME SCHEME - fans wishing to attend non-league home games can sign up to ALL games only by ticking the relevant section on the form

Supporters with any questions can contact Rangers Ticket Centre on 0871 702 1972.

SEASON TICKET PRICES

Season ticket prices have been reduced by one third for adults and concessions and by 50% for juveniles. Season ticket holders in the Broomloan Stand that did not include Celtic games will be reduced by 15% for adults and one third for juveniles and Bar 72 will be reduced by 40%.

:21:

CHANGES TO AWAY TICKET ALLOCATIONS - the away schemes will be replaced by season ticket holder priority sales and details will be communicated to season ticket holders prior to each match.

So RSC's won't recieve an allocation? I fucking hope that's not the case.