Season Ticket

RAFREG

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guy's

I am hoping to buy 2 Season Tickets when they go on Public Sale.

I have never purchased a Season Ticket before,

Do you have to wait a few games until you can attend a game?

I am guessing Season tickets are paper with a game ticket?

I noticed cup games are not included, so they have to be purchased before the official public sale at a slightly reduced cost.

I also guess that you keep your seats for these cup games unless someone before you has purchased them before you?

Hi guy's

I am hoping to buy 2 Season Tickets when they go on Public Sale.

I have never purchased a Season Ticket before,

Do you have to wait a few games until you can attend a game?

I am guessing Season tickets are paper with a game ticket?

I noticed cup games are not included, so they have to be purchased before the official public sale at a slightly reduced cost.

I also guess that you keep your seats for these cup games unless someone before you has purchased them before you?

You get a smartcard mate. Gives entry electronically. Any additional matches you pay for, the gates will be programmed to allow your card to operate and allow entry.

Bizarre.

I tried to renew over the phone today and was told to wait for my renewal form this week or alternatively go into the ticket office.

They categorically told me that I couldn't renew over the phone or online.

Very Bizzare my nephew renewed by Phone late yesterday afternoon.

Tried renewing online and it said my customer profile cannot be used on the web. Please contact the club. ??

Forms didn't come in the post today. :( I need to phone them anyway about moving.

If u want to move u need to not renew and buy one at public sale.

That was from someone in the ticket office but if u ask 20 different people in there the same question ul get 20 different answers!

Just this minute renewed my Season Tickets on a 4 Payment plan 2 payments in Aug,1 in Sept and 1 in Oct. YESSSS new season here we come.My Daughter and i back to supporting the team we love.Can`t wait.

How did you do this? They've told me the 4 month payment plan isn't in place yet and it's only upfront payments being accepted just now

went to renew mine for me and my dad, asked for a move as need to get 4 together as buying for my 2 sons aswell(when public sale starts), not allowed to move so have to wait til public sale and by 4. and to top matters the laday on phone called me the short word for honey :angry: :angry: :angry:

She clearly knew what she was doing. Boycott?

Tried renewing online and it said my customer profile cannot be used on the web. Please contact the club. ??

If u want to move u need to not renew and buy one at public sale.

That was from someone in the ticket office but if u ask 20 different people in there the same question ul get 20 different answers!

This has always been the case and still is.

Does ayone know how to renew ith the 4 direct debit scheme online? As it dosnt give me the option of the 4 month direct debit scheme.

this has got me stumped also, im thinking it might give you the option after you click the continue button at checkout

well i hope it does or im staying in this month....laugh.gif

this has got me stumped also, im thinking it might give you the option after you click the continue button at checkout

well i hope it does or im staying in this month....laugh.gif

It does. You put card details in then push continue then it gives you a drop down menu choice.