Season Ticket

RAFREG

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has got me stumped also, im thinking it might give you the option after you click the continue button at checkout

well i hope it does or im staying in this month....laugh.gif

Well i pressed the continue button at checkour and its taken the whole amount out of my bank, I only had £150 in my bank and now im at -£147!!! and have direct debits due out tomorrow. Phoned my bank and they wont stop it as i would have to get Rangers to stop it. Cant believe that it went through when i didnt have enough in my account!

Well i pressed the continue button at checkour and its taken the whole amount out of my bank, I only had £150 in my bank and now im at -£147!!! and have direct debits due out tomorrow. Phoned my bank and they wont stop it as i would have to get Rangers to stop it. Cant believe that it went through when i didnt have enough in my account!

i doubt it can be stopped mate, its went through, i swear i never saw a 4 month option anywhere

That's a sore one

And me as well, I've sent an email explaining the situation and hoping they can do something for me but I'm not getting my hopes up. Basically left myself skint trying to get the 4 instalments online.

There's nae fleas on Charlie boy.

They'll be on FF the noo saying it's a scam.

I wonder how well sales are going.

I originally tried to call the ticket office but was unable to get through. Ended up renewing online for me and my cousin, with two tickets for Tuesday too.

Tried calling at 11, 3 and four, but got the "all out agents are busy" message.

Hope that means sales are booming.

There's 16 of the guys on our bus not renewed the original seats and all going in on tue to get 16 together somewhere

Will be good if most people done that

Sitting with your mates would liven up the atmosphere at times

There's 16 of the guys on our bus not renewed the original seats and all going in on tue to get 16 together somewhere

But I am a "Billy No-Mates". :blush:

See I haven't which is concerning as I fly out to Vegas on Friday as I'm unclear as to what's happening.

I submitted the original forms way back now, no payment was taken however according to the site they would simply amend the price and charge accordingly.

Now has anyone had their payment taken yet who had submitted the form but no payment was taken originally?

I'll probably need to give them a call tonight after I finish work to clarify but no doubt I'll pay online and then be charged again :lol:

i was told they were not allowing you to move seats you just had to renew your own seat, hope they manage to get it sorted, im going to try on tues again