Season Ticket

RAFREG

Has anyone else had this problem as i'm heading over tomorrow to renew four season tickets and two are in cash? Don't want to wait in a queue to be told they can't accept cash.

And my son is wanting to move seat - when I was over getting east fife tickets ticket office guy said better to renew and then ask for a move - anyone know if this can be done from Wed 8th or if you have to wait till public sale on the 14th?

From web site:

RENEWAL OPTIONS:

• Online here

• Call 0871 702 1972 (not suitable for those signing up to Continuous Credit Card Schemes)

• Return your form to Rangers Ticket Centre in person or by post

PAYMENT OPTIONS

Fans can choose to pay by:

• Cash

• Cheque

• Debit/Credit card in either one instalment or spread over 4 monthly instalments. If paying by instalments the first of these will be taken on or around Tuesday 7 August, with subsequent payments being taken on or around 31 August, 28 September and 31 October

Print it off and show it to them with your money!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else had this problem as i'm heading over tomorrow to renew four season tickets and two are in cash? Don't want to wait in a queue to be told they can't accept cash.

And my son is wanting to move seat - when I was over getting east fife tickets ticket office guy said better to renew and then ask for a move - anyone know if this can be done from Wed 8th or if you have to wait till public sale on the 14th?

Why not phone in the morning before u go to make sure.

Or even go to ur bank and put the money in and use ur card?

Why not phone in the morning before u go to make sure.

Or even go to ur bank and put the money in and use ur card?

I was just wondering as someone had posted they had a problem paying in cash and the two in cash were not my season tickets - in the end it was fine, went over 1st thing this morning and they took cash no problem.

Cheers

Scratch that - woman from the ticket office phoned me on Friday night to say Direct Debit is not an option and they have to take card payments. Useless for me as I have a Maestro and they won't accept it.