BBC smear campaign Trouble hits first Rangers game against Brechin

rangersxfc

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is nothin on the bbc about the riot at dens park this is a prime example of the bias/agenda the bbc have

It didn't happen mate - it's a figment of your imagination. All timmigrants were tucked up in their beds at 9pm. (not sure who with tho').

The BBC - bigoted broadcasting company - along with the hmrc, you'll be found out very soon.

It really isnt that strange that bbc pacific shelf quay have not reported the rioting by the scum in Dens Park.

They are run by bheast fans ffs. Sweep sweep is the order. "Smile" when talking about sceptic, "frown" when talking about Rangers.

If anyone could tell me a News or Sports editor thats not a tarrier in that shithole they call British Broadcasting Company (scotland), please do.

It really isnt that strange that bbc pacific shelf quay have not reported the rioting by the scum in Dens Park.

They are run by bheast fans ffs. Sweep sweep is the order. "Smile" when talking about sceptic, "frown" when talking about Rangers.

If anyone could tell me a News or Sports editor thats not a tarrier in that shithole they call British Broadcasting Company (scotland), please do.

Mr Traynor to the fore.

There is a huge story going unreported by all of the media.It concerns the loyalty and love for a football team shown by a very large section of the Scottish public.That team of course is Glasgow Rangers FC.The attendances at the grounds where they play,particularly at home Ibrox stadium have been truly remarkable.This is a club that almost died,and took many many blows from those who showed their jealousy of our history of success.These astonishing fans believed an unscrupulous chairman who dragged their beloved club`s name through the mud,and yet.....the biggest crowds in Scotland,and some of the biggest in the UK continue to show their devotion.Now this story has been picked up by by many news agencies abroad,even as far as Japan,but for some mysterious reason it is not considered newsworthy in Scotland.The BBC in Scotland has been in the vanguard when reporting the negative about our club,going as far as to portray the manager falling from his office window,an episode which shocks me still.The huge story already mentioned is ignored by the national broadcaster.Sorry for the length of this post,but the BBC is a bugbear of mine.They are supposed to be impartial,they clearly are not.Paying my license fee sticks in my gullet big time,rant over

there surely has to be something on it today from the bbc, i have no care whatsoever what happens to the fans and i am not playing tit for tat but this is getting beyond a joke how biased this corrupt organisation are towards rangers fans. I am not saying drunken taigs is a top story far from it there are far more important things, but to put in stories about rangers fans over one flare?

I will be writing to Paddy Mc'Sash head of complaints.