Bocanegra and Edu have left Rangers.

cwoodloyal

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have much preferred to lose Goian, (which me still might do) but it's not a surprise we would lose Bocanegra ,Edu and Bedoya due to their USA ambitions. Best of luck to them all.

Personally, I think his ambitions should be just to get a game... for ANY club.. :lol:

But i know what you're saying and agree totally (tu) Think Bedoya hasn't been giving the game time and looks a better ''footballer'' than Mo but not as good a athlete.

Wish them all the best. Especially Boca

Personally, I think his ambitions should be just to get a game... for ANY club.. :lol:

But i know what you're saying and agree totally (tu) Think Bedoya hasn't been giving the game time and looks a better ''footballer'' than Mo but not as good a athlete.

Wish them all the best. Especially Boca

It takes all kinds of different skills/abilities to forge a good team, and Edu fits the bill with how the USA want to play and the players he has around him.

I watched Bedoya several times before he joined us and he's not as bad a footballer as some would say, and I think he would have been an asset to us with more games under his belt,but we will never know now, so best of luck to them all and thanks for your effort lads :pipe:

No bad feelings whatsoever. Thanks for your service and thanks for transferring over and giving it a shot, and allowing us to get some money for you.

All the best.

As a few have said this is spot on, if only our Rangers supporting players had done the same.

It takes all kinds of different skills/abilities to forge a good team, and Edu fits the bill with how the USA want to play and the players he has around him.

I watched Bedoya several times before he joined us and he's not as bad a footballer as some would say, and I think he would have been an asset to us with more games under his belt,but we will never know now, so best of luck to them all and thanks for your effort lads :pipe:

I agree, He came in after half a season in Sweden and wanted to prove himself. The odd game he did start I felt he was trying too hard and things just weren't coming off for him. Thought he could have been a dynamic midfielder for us though. Disapointed not to see more of him and I think he picked up a few knocks in succession which kept him out the team.

Hope they all do well.

i think perry/hegerty will do ok, maybe get in someone experienced to see them through

Will be delighted for Perry to get a run. Can't say i've seen much of Hegarty. Seems to be a bit of chat about Gasparotto being a good prospect. As you say, would like at least 1 more established defender to see them all through