At the game tonight with 3 first timers

Mr Struth

3 Boys are over from Dublin working with me, and due to an early finish they decided to come along.

One follows Ireland all over. One is a GAA fan and the other is more a golfer.

The guys clapped, they bounced, they sang and they cheered. The end result....

They thoroughly had a ball. All asking when I'm taking them back again :praise:

Welcome to the Rangers family, where all are inclusive.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most Irish people are great and most don't give a fuck about Celtic I have met quite a few on holiday and always end up making friends with them plus I lost my virginity to this hot as fuck Irish girl on a skiing trip we were both 16 and her Dad stumbled into the room just as we were finishing but luckily he was fucking smashed and didn't even seem to realise so we got a lucky break :lol:

It's just the plastics that piss me off

most Irish people are great and most don't give a fuck about Celtic I have met quite a few on holiday and always end up making friends with them plus I lost my virginity to this hot as fuck Irish girl on a skiing trip we were both 16 and her Dad stumbled into the room just as we were finishing but luckily he was fucking smashed and didn't even seem to realise so we got a lucky break :lol:

I have had a few wee Irish durtys.....in Dublin, Galway, Amsterdam, jersey, gran canaria, tenerife......shag a wee durty Irish Burd loyal!

Aye right... you mean YOU were finishing :craphead:

3 Boys are over from Dublin working with me, and due to an early finish they decided to come along.

Super story mate. I wish we could have more such visitors and more such permanent supporters! I do some consultancy work in Dublin, and I have NEVER encounter any Rangers haters. - most don't follow Celtic (IN FACT MANY DETEST THEM)and few are interested in the SPL.

Maybe the dad was coming in for his gouk.gif

Oh jolly hockey sticks...The Tims love us, The Tims Love us, The Tims love us.

For what? Pretending to "like" Rangers?

Grow fucking up and give Charles Green the arse licking you are giving these so called "Converts"

Oh jolly hockey sticks...The Tims love us, The Tims Love us, The Tims love us.

For what? Pretending to "like" Rangers?

Grow fucking up and give Charles Green the arse licking you are giving these so called "Converts"

Ooofffttt. You've got some issues there mate. Keep calm and go and get yer hole.