At the game tonight with 3 first timers

Mr Struth

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 Boys are over from Dublin working with me, and due to an early finish they decided to come along.

One follows Ireland all over. One is a GAA fan and the other is more a golfer.

The guys clapped, they bounced, they sang and they cheered. The end result....

They thoroughly had a ball. All asking when I'm taking them back again :praise:

Welcome to the Rangers family, where all are inclusive.

Thanks for existing man. If it wasnt for you, id have the worst rep on here. Taking bead rattlers into our great stadium. Shame on you (td)

I've shagged one wearing her Celtic tee shirt on a Henrik Larsson towel. Sacred? Your hole's your hole mate. :sherlock:

No, no, that's taking from them and has my 'blessing' mate....I'd be in trouble myself on that score...!!

But the fitba' is sacred and these Lord Haw Haw characters should just stick to their indigenous pastimes that no other cant watches and of course continue pretending they are English when choosing 'their' club, laughable when you consider what most football fans think of them down there :craphead:

most Irish people are great and most don't give a fuck about Celtic I have met quite a few on holiday and always end up making friends with them plus I lost my virginity to this hot as fuck Irish girl on a skiing trip we were both 16 and her Dad stumbled into the room just as we were finishing but luckily he was fucking smashed and didn't even seem to realise so we got a lucky break :lol:

It's just the plastics that piss me off

He was next so he wasn't caring. :craphead:

3 Boys are over from Dublin working with me, and due to an early finish they decided to come along.

Were you the ones Spiers heard sing TBB? :sherlock:

Do the right thing and hand yourselves into the police pronto.

Real Irish people and the sewer-rat plastic paddy celtic fans are a completely different breed.

Know a lot of Irish people at work who have emigrated here and none of them could give two stuffs for the Keltic as they call them. Most of them support man u or Liverpool. Only the fake Irish in Scotland who support the disgrace that is Celtic fc.

It's just the local ones that are trouble.

Plus the drunken mostly uneducated neds who troll around Dublin on St Paddy's day in their grey and green hoops..... I think the key word and the word which links them with the plastic paddies who infest Scotland is 'uneducated'.

most Irish people are great and most don't give a fuck about Celtic I have met quite a few on holiday and always end up making friends with them plus I lost my virginity to this hot as fuck Irish girl on a skiing trip we were both 16 and her Dad stumbled into the room just as we were finishing but luckily he was fucking smashed and didn't even seem to realise so we got a lucky break :lol:

It's just the plastics that piss me off

Have you not tried these new fangled rubber things :lol:

So basically the story is you went to the game with some work pals and had fun. Cute as fuck.

Not related but super new emoticon :D - :superally:

You tring to act the tough guy now..... fed up as being slated for a pipe smoker?

:mutley:

The Real Irish are not like the bitter Mopes we have here who seem to have a big chip on their shoulder and couldn't point out Ireland on a map.

There is nothing worse than a Plastic Paddy.

Don't understand why you mentioned their religion in the thread title, who are you trying to convince that Ibrox welcomes anyone?

It's always been that way.

:lol:

She seemed to enjoy it but she might have faked it but I didn't really give a shit at the time but I did get my fingers wet on a chair lift alone with her :crabflute:

You must be a fucking safe cracker. Hard enough accessing your own salopettes for a pish never mind getting into a burds.

Oh jolly hockey sticks...The Tims love us, The Tims Love us, The Tims love us.

For what? Pretending to "like" Rangers?

Grow fucking up and give Charles Green the arse licking you are giving these so called "Converts"

Were you sitting in GF2 the other night?

There was a superfan trumpet telling us all we should be ashamed of ourselves because we didn't sing quite as much as he did.

Oh jolly hockey sticks...The Tims love us, The Tims Love us, The Tims love us.

For what? Pretending to "like" Rangers?

Grow fucking up and give Charles Green the arse licking you are giving these so called "Converts"

You really are a fud, and it's getting progressively worse.

I think you are a fucking taig. A dirty, stinking wank who wears hoops. :sherlock: