At the game tonight with 3 first timers

Mr Struth

You must be a fucking safe cracker. Hard enough accessing your own salopettes for a pish never mind getting into a burds.

Salopettes? Give my regards to the 90s mate!

Regards the OP and the ensuing debate. I always find it a shame that we associate the Republic of Ireland with Celtic's support. It'd be like assuming that the whole of Scotland was full of Tartan Army types.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most Irish people are great and most don't give a fuck about Celtic I have met quite a few on holiday and always end up making friends with them plus I lost my virginity to this hot as fuck Irish girl on a skiing trip we were both 16 and her Dad stumbled into the room just as we were finishing but luckily he was fucking smashed and didn't even seem to realise so we got a lucky break :lol:

It's just the plastics that piss me off

Read your story, looked at your avatar and was getting quite excited. Then I noticed your gender was 'male'.

That was one bucket of cold water I can tell you !!

:blush:

Read your story, looked at your avatar and was getting quite excited. Then I noticed your gender was 'male'.

Still makes you a homosexual I'm afraid.

yeah that now makes you gay mate

the only way to cancel it out is to take a photo with a mates penis in your mouth to reverse the gay polarity (just do it while he sleeps or something) (tu)

I've shagged one wearing her Celtic tee shirt on a Henrik Larsson towel. Sacred? Your hole's your hole mate. :sherlock:

What was her name ?

Is this like the story you tell your pals a shagged a burd from outa town when still a virgin. :craphead:

Pictures or it did not happen.

yeah that now makes you gay mate

the only way to cancel it out is to take a photo with a mates penis in your mouth to reverse the gay polarity (just do it while he sleeps or something) (tu)

Lucky for me I don't have any mates. Will a photo of my own penis in my mouth suffice? It's quite big and I should manage no problem!